Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

AA cup and PM, please help

Hey dear, sorry but I can’t get the point of your discussion, what’s a lollipop shape? Did u mean pear shape of apple shape? 
Not all pear-shaped females have estrogen dominance, I have all the symptoms of lack of estrogen and lack of progesterone, with few symptoms of Hight testosterone. 

I read a lot of pear-shaped girls experiences with PC only, and they claim shrinkage after using PC, so i’m scared to try. 

I don’t care if I gain weight, I can accept wider thights with a C cup, but I don’t want to gain just thights. 

I usually read ainterol forum, and the results of biological male who write there (I never read a post of a biological female) are amazing! 
Why it works on biological males and not on my body? This is so frustrating . 

Everyday I think on surgery, but it’s difficult to find a surgery who performs fat transfer in my country and i don’t want silicone in my body!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
AA cup and PM, please help - by Cely - 28-08-2018, 07:01 PM
RE: AA cup and PM, please help - by surferjoe2007 - 22-09-2018, 04:11 PM
RE: AA cup and PM, please help - by Cely - 23-09-2018, 02:05 PM
RE: AA cup and PM, please help - by surferjoe2007 - 23-09-2018, 04:38 PM
RE: AA cup and PM, please help - by Cely - 24-09-2018, 09:54 AM
RE: AA cup and PM, please help - by surferjoe2007 - 25-09-2018, 02:08 AM