Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

information about hormone release/dosing

(08-11-2017, 07:30)Neta Wrote:  Are you massaging regularly and getting enough protein? Having a completely clean diet is also very important while taking BO. I would also look into getting your hormones checked, it's possible you might be testosterone dominant so incorporating some blockers could benefit how your body responds to BO. I also started off low, then slowly pushed up to 750mg and am seeing slow, but noticeable results. I'm also maintaining the swelling in my boobies I usually get before I start my period so that's a bonus Blush Before taking BO, the swelling usually subsides completely as my period ends, so maybe it is actually permanent growth and not swelling after all?

I don't really massage regularly to be honest, sometimes though. If i feel any sensation I'll massage. My diet has been soooo clean, I'm pretty much gluten / dairy / soy / added sugar free, and I avoid all heavily processed foods. I also eat a ton of protein. I'm hungry pretty much all the time when I'm on BO. I've also had all of my sex & thyroid hormones checked and they've come back normal. 

The only abnormal test I've had was an ANA, for my immune system, a few months back. It indicated that my immune system was attacking cells in my body. After doing some research I came to the conclusion that I had leaky gut as a result of all the NSAIDS i was on when I was injured a year ago, explaining why I had such terrible acne. I took 2 months off my program (which I had been on for a year), went totally Paleo, and my acne has since pretty much disappeared. Now I'm back on month 2 of my program, using tincture from TibetanPrincess, who's been awesome.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
information about hormone release/dosing - by Usernaem - 30-10-2017, 02:36
RE: information about hormone release/dosing - by Lilianni - 01-11-2017, 16:00
RE: information about hormone release/dosing - by Neta - 08-11-2017, 07:30
RE: information about hormone release/dosing - by Neta - 08-11-2017, 07:30
RE: information about hormone release/dosing - by Usernaem - 09-11-2017, 15:22
RE: information about hormone release/dosing - by Neta - 09-11-2017, 23:58
RE: information about hormone release/dosing - by krishten001 - 07-02-2018, 12:30