Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Ask a Squirrel.. Inquiry/Advice column

(14-05-2016, 21:07)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  I would also look further into your dual-spirted nature.. whom do you think is more dominant? are they truly separate, or merely a different facette of the same gem?
I hope this has been somewhat helpful, if not, please feel free to inquire further Smile

Thank you for the valuable and well thought-out advice. on the dual-spirit nature, I tend to think of them as facets of a unified whole. Whether it is a "gem" or not, I will leave to others to decide. Somehow I don't feel precious, so at best a semi-precious gem, or even costume jewelry.

I am quite sure I will come back with more questions. Although I am generally a confident person, on this particular subject I have yearned for affirmation and understanding. Your insight is just what I need.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread