Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm new to this and really would love some advice..

Hello everyone!

I would really appreciate some advice with starting out. There are so many products/ methods and I totally get that different products work on different body types with varying degrees of success, so I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

Basic info: I'm 20, Asian, female, and I feel really insecure about my body (partly because of scoliosis, my curved spine is really obvious) and would love to grow my boobs a little.
I'm 158cm/ 5'2" and fluctuate between 45-47kg. I would love to gain some weight too, but I can never seem to keep it. I'm a 34A with most bras, but I think it's closer to an AA based on look, I'm really flat- it's difficult to accurately estimate because of how my ribs are jutting outward/slanted.

Things I am considering exploring: Ainterol herbs, collagen, pumping, massaging, Bustmaxx, Breast Actives.

I originally considered Bustmaxx because of the positive reviews on Amazon, but you'll find that Breast Actives markets their product very aggressively. However, the results seem to be inconsistent- people either love or hate them, and they are much more expensive. Imo both aren't looking very positive and I'm glad I did my research on here.
I've tried some sort of topical cream previously and experienced tenderness and a bit of swelling, but it hasn't lasted long. I can't remember the brand (Bella something), but it was PM based.

If your body type/ profile is similar to me or have tried any of these products, I would really love to hear your feedback on them. I have been pretty discouraged because a lot of the people with good results on here have already started off with a B/ are fuller in body shape, it's just really difficult to grow when I can't keep fat on myself (except on my bum).
Also, is it necessary to take a hormone test? I don't know if I can get access to that, but I suspect I have PCOS- I'm pretty hairy.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
I'm new to this and really would love some advice.. - by superlovers - 16-01-2016, 11:48 AM
RE: I'm new to this and really would love some advice.. - by AbiDrew85 - 16-01-2016, 12:55 PM
RE: I'm new to this and really would love some advice.. - by superlovers - 16-01-2016, 01:09 PM
RE: I'm new to this and really would love some advice.. - by AbiDrew85 - 16-01-2016, 01:32 PM
RE: I'm new to this and really would love some advice.. - by superlovers - 16-01-2016, 01:38 PM