Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Looks can be deceptive?

Today I saw some pictures of a woman almost naked (her boobs were out), from different angles.

From the front picture, I thought her boobs looked really big, double the size of mine.

From the side... to my surprise, her boobs looked very small, smaller than mine.

I have the opposite problem. My boobs look bigger from the side and very small from the front.

Does anyone else have an experience with this type of deceptive way that boobs can look? What causes it?

I'm very jealous as I'd prefer my boobs to look bigger from the front and I guess it must be related to fat distribution.

I have noticed that front pictures can be very deceiving, and side pictures tell more of the true story. Obviously both are desirable and my question is do your breasts cover almost the full width of your chest? Large diameter without much projection looks bigger from the front.

(02-02-2021, 01:10 AM)James98 Wrote:  I have noticed that front pictures can be very deceiving, and side pictures tell more of the true story. Obviously both are desirable and my question is do your breasts cover almost the full width of your chest? Large diameter without much projection looks bigger from the front.

No I have a large gap between my breasts which I think is my problem why my breasts look really small from the front. I have breast fat but it's condensed in a smaller spot.

The way you describe it seems very accurate.

For anyone reading this, I used to view a bra fitting forum quite frequently, and it was really helpful. You can find it here: Reddit: A Bra That Fits

Yep, breasts that can fit the same bra size can appear very different. Here's a guide below, showing a range from projected to shallow-shaped breasts of very similar sizes:

(08-10-2021, 07:34 AM)AngelicBeauty Wrote:  

For anyone reading this, I used to view a bra fitting forum quite frequently, and it was really helpful. You can find it here: Reddit: A Bra That Fits

Yep, breasts that can fit the same bra size can appear very different. Here's a guide below, showing a range from projected to shallow-shaped breasts of very similar sizes:

This was very eye opening thank you for providing me with this reference.

It's amazing how bust P looks so big from the front and small from the side, it's the same type of thing I experienced when I made this thread.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon