Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

If I’m pregnant, what’s the best method for nbe?

Hello, long time no see Smile

I am considering pregnancy and wedding theasdays.

If I’m pregnant, what I can do is just resting?

I think breast massage is possible.

Btw, does breast feeding causes breast shrinking ?
Or boosts nbe?

While I am pregnant, what’s I can take for nbe?

Some discussion here: https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=29433

While most herbs are probably way too weak to cause trouble, it's better to avoid herbs to be on the safe side.  You don't want to take any chances with a baby.

Yeah you can do massage.  Also the foods (but not herbs) in my first sig link are good for you and for the baby.  1-2 tbsp flax seeds are ok and the ALAs and other nutrients are even healthy for babies (and for you), but it's probably better to not eat more than that just to be safe.  Because of the mild phytoestrogen effect.

Breastfeeding has little long term effect on nbe.  Many women see hormonal effects (good and bad) and blame breastfeeding, but it's mostly a timing coincidence.  During breastfeeding you can get a lot of temporary fluid inflation though.  The prolactin might even cause a tiny bit of longer term growth, but I wouldn't count on it.  Mostly do it if at all possible because it's much healthier for the baby.  Formula is basically pureed fat, carbs, protein, little better than a donut.  Then a multivite and so on to try to make up for it, with little real food.  It leads to higher childhood obesity, diabetes, allergies, etc.  Which often continue into later in life.  But if you really must the baby will survive and you can play catch up on health in the following several years.

(12-02-2019, 05:14 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  While most herbs are probably way too weak to cause trouble, it's better to avoid herbs to be on the safe side.  You don't want to take any chances with a baby.

Yeah you can do massage.  Also the foods (but not herbs) in my first sig link are good for you and for the baby.  1-2 tbsp flax seeds are ok and the ALAs and other nutrients are even healthy for babies (and for you), but it's probably better to not eat more than that just to be safe.  Because of the mild phytoestrogen effect.

Breastfeeding has little long term effect on nbe.  Many women see hormonal effects (good and bad) and blame breastfeeding, but it's mostly a timing coincidence.  During breastfeeding you can get a lot of temporary fluid inflation though.  The prolactin might even cause a tiny bit of longer term growth, but I wouldn't count on it.  Mostly do it if at all possible because it's much healthier for the baby.  Formula is basically pureed fat, carbs, protein, little better than a donut.  Then a multivite and so on to try to make up for it, with little real food.  It leads to higher childhood obesity, diabetes, allergies, etc.  Which often continue into later in life.  But if you really must the baby will survive and you can play catch up on health in the following several years.

Ho about pumping during pregnancy, I mean upto second trimester!

surferjoe2007
Breastfeeding has little long term effect on nbe.  Many women see hormonal effects (good and bad) and blame breastfeeding, but it's mostly a timing coincidence.  During breastfeeding you can get a lot of temporary fluid inflation though.  The prolactin might even cause a tiny bit of longer term growth, but I wouldn't count on it.  

>>>>>
You mean , after the birth, the size is reduced again. right?
I think the higher the progesterone level , the bigger their size.

So, after the birth, my P level is going to low
>>my size goes back to 30B or 30A
Right?

*****The growth of pregnancy isn’t permanent, right?

Clearly, when the P level is high, my breasts are more firm and round.
I already felt!!!
But after the level goes low( because of menstruation) , my size goes back to A cup... like,, a flatted balloon.

I wish even if they are like a flatted balloon, the growth of pregnancy is permanent...

For some women the growth from pregnancy is permanent.  Others retain part of their growth.  Some go back to their original size.  And some end up smaller than their original size.

I meant whether or not you breastfeed most of the long term changes are the same AFAIK.  In particular a deflated look comes from dropping progesterone and prolactin, a bit after weaning.  But the drop happens eventually whether you breastfeed or not.  So women often blame deflation on breastfeeding but it's unrelated.  The prolactin itself from breastfeeding might increase long term size a little.  It might also decrease estrogen and long term size a little.

I think it all really depends on the size of your breast before breast feeding wether they 'droop' or not, if your flat as i was, i breast fed all 4 of my children the first 3 were for around a month or 6weeks and the last one, i breast fed for a year and unfortunately i wasn't one of the 'very few' lucky ones that retain their breastfeeding size but i did go back down to original size and obviously when your flat there's not much to droop so that was a bonus. I do wonder if i also didn't get any excess baggy skin (stretched) that would of contributed to 'saggy skin look' because my baby self weaned (slowly decreased his feeds, until he finally reject breast altogether), rather then suddenly stopping while still producing lots of milk. 

I have only heard of a few who get to keep their growth and i heard different theories on this; one was that prolactin was high however they didn't breastfeed and therefore keep breast full of milk but that just doesn't make sense to me as the milk eventually dries up.  Am sure there is probably some hormones at play that causes them to stay.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon