Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Maca - the famous side effect is true!

Nikki

It seems that you are experiencing some nice and contiued growth both in your butt and boobs.
Can you share your excerise routine? I am affair I might be going to much as it seems the growth has stalled.

hi d; what i try to do is close grip push ups on my knees, and leaning close grip push ups, for my butt i try to do some of kim kardashian butt workouts. you can find all of this on you tube. hope this helps

nikki

thank you.

d

hi; just a quick update on maca. i just put on my jeans from last winter and noticed that it was tighter pulling them up and my butt was filling out the back just nicely.havent measured but i can see the difference. the growth feels and looks great

hi; have a question hope someone can help me. i will finish ramping up with the maca , and will be stopping for a week then restart. my question is should i also stop my sp and my fg for a week also?
any advice would be welcomed thanks
Wink 

Hi I'm new here and wanted to know if anyone has experience any weight loss on the following:

SP
FG
Maca

I'm trying to gain weight all over, with the exception of my waist. I'm currently only taking SP and FG. I wanted to add maca but I'm a little scared I may loose weight using these tree herbs together. I took maca two months ago, and it made my butt grow really fast, but the rest of my body was still very skinny. Sad I stopped taking it and started on FG and SP because I've heard they can both add on weight (which didn't happen for me) but I wanted to try Maca again because I really loved the result. I also worked out and used weights so i didn't loose what i gain after I stopped taking it. BTW i had really bad acne using Maca. I have also heard the SP is not good to use when when u r trying to add muscle.

(21-09-2011, 02:18 PM)nikki Wrote:  hi; have a question hope someone can help me. i will finish ramping up with the maca , and will be stopping for a week then restart. my question is should i also stop my sp and my fg for a week also?
any advice would be welcomed thanks

Did you loose any weight on SP and FG? Are you trying to grow your butt or boobs ?

Hi everyone! Im a newbie and have been lurking for a week now. I got so excited by everyone's progress that I went out & bought all the vitamins and started this regimine..

Tuesday 12/06
Fennel tea - 1 - 16 oz cup daily
540 mg -saw palmetto shoppe berry (3 per day)
610 mg -ferungreek (3 per day)
500 mg - Mexican Wild Yam (3 per day)
500 mg - Maca (1 per day ) ramping up to avoid breakouts
64 oz water daily (including tea)

All my vitamins are "vitamin shoppe" brand except the Maca which is Natrol.

Im also drinking muscle milk powder form & drinking with filtered water twice per day

Im doing squats with 20lb weights on the smith machine like crazy 2 times per week

My boobs are tingling and burning like crazy and its only been 2 days!!!Big Grin
& my butt is looking amazing..

bodyshaper welcome! Let us know your progress.

hey i been using maca pills for over a little over a month from 1 to now 4/6 times a day and me and my boyfriend has seen my butt has been getting bigger but i still haven't gotten to my goal or seen any hip improvements but i also recently been adding PM pills too now i take about 4/6 pills a day and exercise at night i dont notice any breast difference yet

but i wanted to know will the affects of either of these herbs stop one another from working?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon