Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Japanese Women Up 3 CUP SIZES in 1 to 2 years!

Man, so I was going to buy this Chiyomilk lady's regime through the websites she listed (there's a carrier site that lets you buy Japanese products and have them shipped to other parts of the world) but it was almost 70,000 yen (800 USD). I wonder if it's just because the dollar's so weak right now, or if she just uses high quality supplements.

Guess I'll stick to cheaper stuff! ಠ_ಠ It's a shame though, she really does look amazing.

Hell yeah! Ol' girl was on that high quality stuff and watched her body rhythms carefully! Props to Miss Chiyo, she had her plan down great!

I can't help but wonder if her Evil Ex who sparked her desire to grow ever saw her again with her now bombshell figure! I hope so, he'd probably drop his jaw in astonishment and kiss her feet. Then I'd hope she'd tell him to KICK ROCKS AND GO! Big Grin

All that stuff is super expensive there, but it is really the same. Most of the products we get are direct from thailand. Just different prices in different countries.

Like I could buy a can of coke in my country for 2.60 and then buy the same thing in thailand for 50-60 cents.

I guess you're right. It would be a comfort to be able to use the exact same things, though. For example, I'm not sure what to supplement for B-Up Drops.

look at the ingredients for it on the japanese site.

it has chatseberry and some other stuff

Strumpet, the ingredients are:

B-UP DROP Ingredients

1. Glucose.

2. Lemon juice powder

3. Saw palmetto extract powder

4. Wild yam

5. Fenugreek extract powder

6. Black cohosh extract powder

7. Extract powder of dandelion root

8. Chaste berry extract powder

9. Red clover extract powder

10. Cumin

11. vegetable sterol (soybean origin)

12. sucrose fatty acid ester

13. citric acid

14. sweetener (aspartame, L-phenylalanine compound)

15. flavoring agent

I emailed them and got a fast respond! Smile I asked how much will it cost for 3 boxex...they said for 1 it will cost $150 and if I want 3 then it will cost a total of $300 including shipping Smile
If it's a good product...then I guess I will need to order it... But I don't know where I can find her exact program...I want to do exactly what she did.

I wouldn't bother spending 300 that is too over priced.

She even stated a few times that the effectivness was a bit iffy and her no1 was PM. She stated she never actually grew on b-up drop it was more defense from losing what she gained while cycling off PM.

jiberish ,
Do you know to read japanese?
Do you know what was her exact program?

Reading her blog (this version is much easier to navigate. Google Translate will save your brain!) she did recommend the use of chasteberry/vitex for more aggressive overall progress in the luteal phase.

I'm not interested in b-up or any similar supplements because it's just a compilation of phytoestrogens. I'd rather stick to a single herb for the luteal phase.

Also, she did not notice much of a difference when she used progesterone cream in the luteal phase. I'm not worried about using progesterone cream. To be honest, the idea behind it seems redundant. We use PM creams to solely affect our breasts without a systemic effect. The same would happen with progesterone cream when the point is to get a systemic effect. We can't use the excuse that the liver would break down most of a hormonal substance when the liver is the main synthesizer of hormones! PC seems redundant to me.

But hey, if it works for you, keep on~ Smile

(09-04-2012, 08:03 AM)eva_bs Wrote:  jiberish ,
Do you know to read japanese?
Do you know what was her exact program?

She has a 30 day cycle and she would use PM from Day 1 and would end at the very first sign of ovulation which comes in a basal temperature drop. This could be around Day 13-15, it all depended on her body.

She would then use B-Up drop which is a phytoestrogenic supplement in her luteal phase.

Also, Miss Chiyo did daily massages of "scooping fat" to her breasts. Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon