Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

oils for massage

I have been using flax seed oil then coco butter or vitamin e along with it. I have noticed some growth with it. Also I listen to rock melon ringtone while I massage. I hope this helps!

(12-01-2013, 09:08 AM)WantTitties Wrote:   I have been using flax seed oil then coco butter or vitamin e along with it. I have noticed some growth with it. Also I listen to rock melon ringtone while I massage. I hope this helps!

Thanks for answering BonotaDDs and WantTitties,

I couldn't find any type of flax seed oil or coco butter, do you meant it cocoa butter oil for dry skin and stretch mark? Could u pls give me a link to download rock melon ringtone for free?

Thanks & Happy new year!

I've started using flaxseed oil for massage. I bought them in capsules because i couldn't find any in liquid form and i just cut the tops off and use the insides. I usually only need one capsule (1000 mg) for both breasts as mine aren't big yet.

it has a slightly strange smell and i don't wash mine off, i just go to bed and when i wake up in the morning it's all soaked in and no longer smells Smile

i have heard that flaxseed oil has something called phytoestrogens in it which helps with the growth.

I also have read in many places that extra virgin olive oil can be used to massage breasts. It makes them firmer and soft...

Is this the right type of Flaxseed Oil to rub on my breasts?

Wegmans flaxseed oil

(27-03-2014, 03:48 AM)FrenchieMom Wrote:  Is this the right type of Flaxseed Oil to rub on my breasts?

Wegmans flaxseed oil

Just so you know, I don't use Wegmans FSO. I bought mine from Walmart and I have been having amazing growth with my simple program.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Spring-Valley-...z/11997224

I wasn't expecting something so cheap to work so well for me.

-bette

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon