Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is there a way to get permanently erect nipples?

Even pierced nipples aint errect all the time..i got both done n theres no big difference..yer they r firmer but not like propper hard when they r errected.
people say pierced nippels (breasts) look bigger..i jus started with one...but 3 months later i got the other one pierced as well..cuz i dint like the difference..Id go for it anytime again...!!

(14-01-2011, 08:32 AM)Super Boob Wrote:  Is it healthy to have permanently erect nipples? Sounds strange to me... Why don't you just rub your nipples some to make them hard before showing them off? Or put some ice on them. ouch!Wink

lol good idea!Big Grin

http://cherylsbreasttalk.myfastforum.org/about26.html

Thanks everyone Smile
I am using niplette now and noogleberry and when I take both off my breasts are SOOOO beautiful... for about 10 minutes. So I guess if I keep it up, maybe in a few YEARS I might get that results. Just have to be patient which is not one of my virtues.
Stellbells - have you tried to enlarge your nipples? It looks soo much better to have bigger nipples on puffy areolas. If nothing works I might consider having the puffies fixes by a PS but that will be my last resort!

Andy I am very curious about those creams. My nipples obviously are stuck on Tanner stage 4 so I might give it a try. Let us now if you do or you know of anyone that will!!

I have puffy nips too, and piercing them does NOT make them permanently erect. It makes the nipple itself hard, yes, but thats only bc there is a ring in it. I didn't pierce them to make them erect, just bc I like piercings. Please don't pierce them expecting to fix this problem... you're just gonna be mad bc this piercing does hurt and is not that cheap.

I used to have a puffy nipples a year ago, but after I practice certain exercise it improved some. Attached article may help.

Attached Files

Thanks again Smile The improvement with the excercises seems to good to be true. I am definitly going to try it along with the nip out cream. I'll keep you posted on how it works Smile

Wish you success.

(08-12-2010, 10:53 PM)Nyx Wrote:  I had this lotion that irritated my nipples and they stayed erect all day when I used it. Downside was that the itched and burned like crazy all day, too.

I think you are right ,there are always be some ways.

I don't think you should get you're nipples pierced. My mom had that done and one day she went into detail of how sometimes when you squeeze the nipple a puss like substance comes out. It's apparently normal because she has had it done since she was 18. I would look at some lotions they have that basically stimulates the skin. Or you could get a pump.
I have the same problem...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon