Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek, maca and vitex.. Help!

(06-06-2014, 12:11 AM)AquaArab Wrote:  Oh god what is wrong with my memory, I remember you told me before mais j'ai cru que ta mère es iranien? Et sa va la fenugreek avec toi? Ta mère toujours pense que c'est henna?

Je suis sûre que tu es très belle. Les filets iraniens sont très belles and add to that que tu es d'ethnique mélange perfect mixture of beauty

je pense vraiment que les arabes sont les plus belles! Ca même été prouvé dans des sondage. J'aurais aimé être arabe, mais bon..

merci pour le compliment. =D

le fenugreek est toujours caché en dessous de la table hehehe, J'ai commencé à l'appliquer seulement avant ma douche pour éviter l'odeur.

I've been beyond hormonal this month, unbelievable mood swing and severe depression. Everyone's been getting on my nerves and I've been fighting with everyone.

My boobs are tiny today, for the past week they've been changing on hourly basis, but today the whole day they've been empty saggy sacks with huge pale areoles and button like nipples.... I want big boobs already!!! Everywhere around me I see BIG full boobs then I look in the mirror and my boobs look so small in relation to my body, from a distant it looks like just nipples on chest.
I WANT BIG BOOBS! & I want to get back with my ex and I want him to love me and treat me right and I want to see him, gosh I miss him every second.

Ok rant over

(07-06-2014, 09:09 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  I've been beyond hormonal this month, unbelievable mood swing and severe depression. Everyone's been getting on my nerves and I've been fighting with everyone.

My boobs are tiny today, for the past week they've been changing on hourly basis, but today the whole day they've been empty saggy sacks with huge pale areoles and button like nipples.... I want big boobs already!!! Everywhere around me I see BIG full boobs then I look in the mirror and my boobs look so small in relation to my body, from a distant it looks like just nipples on chest.
I WANT BIG BOOBS! & I want to get back with my ex and I want him to love me and treat me right and I want to see him, gosh I miss him every second.

Ok rant over

Do what you gotta do with the guys girl, hey earlier you were feeling confident and hotter than the other girls what happened today? Hope your OK.
The puffy nipple thing for me is always like before growing so its probably good I enjoy when mine are all soft and heavy because I know they will be even bigger soon.

Bonitta I'm so in love with him but I'm the one that always breaks up with him because it's simply not working. I can't get over him though as much as I try, he's all I want.

Yeah I really hope it's growing, I need something happy and good to happen

(07-06-2014, 11:04 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  Bonitta I'm so in love with him but I'm the one that always breaks up with him because it's simply not working. I can't get over him though as much as I try, he's all I want.

Yeah I really hope it's growing, I need something happy and good to happen

It seems like you will only be able to move on only when there's no chance to be back with him? Never happen to me wanting for an ex but they were so bad for me.
If you feel so strong it could work either way you should tell him how you feel I think talking is good he will probably feel the same and if he doesn't then he's to stupid for someone as pretty as you!

Since my last anovulatory cycle, I decided to stop all herbs this cycle till my period normalizes. Its due in 4 days. This has been the worst luteal cycle since I started NBE. My luteal swelling has been soooo painful, it's unbelievable. Something I totally don't miss. Now I'm sure PC is behind me not getting any luteal swellings the past 5 months. & past 2 days I've been completely sleep deprived, I'm not sleepy at all. I guess my progesterone levels are dropping which is causing this. I also had mild cramps all day today which means it will get much worse the next few days.

I'm thinking about copying Tibetan and starting PC in the second week of follicular on my next cycle. Maybe elevating my Progesterone is what I need. Or should I just stick to this program since I'm growing? Definitely not taking 1000mg again! Atleast not for the next 3 months till my body adapts to PM. Will just take 500mg from day 5-13 like the first cycle I've tried, it caused an early period but il be using a bit of PC on follicular and right after ovulation. Will start taking my temperature to know when I'm ovulating in case I have a short follicular.

Is anyone else getting horrible heart burns from SP capsules?

I'm just thinking out loud since I'm sleep deprived :/

What does it mean when the bra leaves impressions under your boob? Is the band too small? Even though 32 doesn't feel tight to me but comfortable with a bit of space yet good support. Cup too small? But why would that leave lines under my boobs?

My bra always leaves impressions. My pants do, too, so I don't really think anything of it.

(22-06-2014, 11:59 AM)AquaArab Wrote:  What does it mean when the bra leaves impressions under your boob? Is the band too small? Even though 32 doesn't feel tight to me but comfortable with a bit of space yet good support. Cup too small? But why would that leave lines under my boobs?

Impressions are fine unless they bra is uncomfortable. Sometimes a cup that is too small can make the band feel too tight.

(22-06-2014, 06:28 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(22-06-2014, 11:59 AM)AquaArab Wrote:  What does it mean when the bra leaves impressions under your boob? Is the band too small? Even though 32 doesn't feel tight to me but comfortable with a bit of space yet good support. Cup too small? But why would that leave lines under my boobs?

Impressions are fine unless they bra is uncomfortable. Sometimes a cup that is too small can make the band feel too tight.

Thanks debbi and prettylily for your replies. Yeah I think the cup is small, it's giving me a quadraboob but I just can't see myself as bigger than a C. I ordered a couple of 32D bras, it's definitely time to move up.
I definitely prefer going braless!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon