Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek, maca and vitex.. Help!

Aqua sounds like your ex is insecure hence him hanging on to you.
he knows your still in love and i feel he is wasting your time and toying with you. He may not be doing it on purpose but doing it because hes afraid/insecure and youl find someone else and he wont be able to have you there waiting in the wings Sad
ive done it myself so i know.

i say keep seeing the new guy and give him your 100%
You may not be in love or see a future with him right now but be open to it because love can develop over time. Dont close yourself off to the new guy because you have just said now you know you cant have a future with your ex! He needs to man up and take you and love you now or let you move on!

Sorry if that sounds harsh as i dont mean it to be. Just dont want to see you living in hope for some1 who wont commit. Ive been there too.

Yeah I think he's just toying with me so that I don't move on. I genuinely think he loves me but I don't think he knows how to express it or deal with it. He was in a 5 year relationship before and he was also constantly on and off and always fighting. Also for the past year he's been living in a different country and he's too broke to come and see me so that just added to our problems.

Ella I'm trying to give this new guy my all because unlike the other ones I've dated/rebounded I actually really do like him and get along with him so much. But the minute my ex messages me, everything else just stops and I'm back to ground Zero and become an emotional mess. After I recover from that and start distracting myself and not thinking about him, he does it again! I tried to not reply to him, I tried to delete him, he just always gets me. I just feel like if we are in the same country again everything will work out, that's the hope I'm holding on to. Even though he's not planning on moving back any time soon. I think we are just two people that met and loved each other in the wrong time and the wrong place.

Be as harsh as you can Ella, I need a slap on the face to wake me up from this fairy tale that I'm hoping for in my head.

aquaarab, i felt so sad reading about middle east situation.
Its interresting that we know you and how you live there to speak to us about it.

Sad i feel like crying, someone go tell those idiots that kiling does NOT lead to peace.

They're not killing for peace, they're killing for power Sad it's like a huge cake that everyone wants a piece off... Greedy bastards!
Frenchboobs j'espère que tous va bien avec toi. je suis entre d'organisé une voyage à Paris mais la problème est que ramadan la bas est trop long sa va être difficile de jeune, and that's when I have a holiday Sad need a break from this shit ASAP!

Tu l'a très bien dit, its for power Sad

Ah aquarab, tu jeûne pour le ramadan? Tu es superbe!!

Je vais essayer de jeuner aussi cette année. Mes parents sont des musulmans pratiquant .je ne sais pas comment je vais gerer le NBE et le jeûne en meme temps. Des astuces?? Lol

Ohh tu es musluma? D'origine algérien? Je suis berbère mais je parle l'arabe aussi
Ça va être mon premier ramadan on NBE, je vais baisse la dose 500 PM on folliculaire jour 5-10 et PC on lutéal, sa va être suffisaient since our body will be starving all day lol j'espère que tu me comprends, mon grammaire est tellement mal et je suis habitué à traduire l'anglais à français donc les expressions ne sont pas la même... How I wish que je pense on français! Would've made if much easier to get it out

En faite, je suis née au canada (le quebec) et jai vecu ici toute ma vie.
Mon père est d'origine iranienne (donc musulman),ma mere est canadiene francaise .

Un melange ethnique Smile

Alors tu m'apprendra l'arabe Smile
Tu penses a porter le voile un jour? Jai pensé a ca ,peut etre avant le mois de ramadan ,mais je ne suis pas sur d'etre prete. Enfin cest compliqué

(05-06-2014, 08:59 PM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  En faite, je suis née au canada (le quebec) et jai vecu ici toute ma vie.
Mon père est d'origine iranienne (donc musulman),ma mere est canadiene francaise .

Tu penses a porter le voile un jour? Jai pensé a ca ,peut etre avant le mois de ramadan ,mais je ne suis pas sur d'etre prete. Enfin cest compliqué

Pale vu Frances ?Sad

(05-06-2014, 10:39 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(05-06-2014, 08:59 PM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  En faite, je suis née au canada (le quebec) et jai vecu ici toute ma vie.

Pale vu Frances ?Sad

lol aw you're so cute Tongue

Oh god what is wrong with my memory, I remember you told me before mais j'ai cru que ta mère es iranien? Et sa va la fenugreek avec toi? Ta mère toujours pense que c'est henna?

Je suis sûre que tu es très belle. Les filets iraniens sont très belles and add to that que tu es d'ethnique mélange perfect mixture of beauty

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon