Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi,new to NBE, starting herbal program

I read about saw palmetto and how it's good for unwanted hair and I'm thinking about trying it out (when I'm not on PM) and hoping that it'll decrease the growth a bit (I've taken saw palmetto when I first started my NBE journey)

I've always believed that if you can swell that much, the swelling can always be transformed into permanent growth with a bit of effort! Good luck!

How did Saw Palmetto work out for you back then? Big Grin

(31-12-2014, 11:18 AM)TurtleMyrtle Wrote:  I've always believed that if you can swell that much, the swelling can always be transformed into permanent growth with a bit of effort! Good luck!

How did Saw Palmetto work out for you back then? Big Grin

It worked fine, I believe I took 320 mg a day, I've never noticed it decreasing my hair before (I was paying more attention about my boob growth) but since I'll be taking it alone, worth a shot Big Grin

Best of luck! Smile Tell us what happens!

Woohoo~! Bust roller finally came in the mail today. I've been using it for about ten minutes and I'm already in love with it!!! Big Grin I'm already getting tingles and my breast feel a bit heavy Blush I've also noticed my bust is nice a lifted. Worth every dang penny! I have a feeling Ill get better results with this than I use to with massaging Big Grin
Did I forget to mention it's only $1.91? !

--------------------------------
PM cream and flaxseed oil still did not come in the mail

Flaxseed oil came in the mail a few days ago~! Big Grin Since then, I've been rubbing some on my hips, bum, and a little on my breast (sometimes a take a break from using pc and rub a little flaxseed oil on it). So far so good, I use the bust roller for about 10-15 minutes since I've got it.

I've also been listening to this to help boost progesterone https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X9GBVWBsxo

[quote='Shanasia' pid='139845' dateline='1420260786']
Woohoo~! Bust roller finally came in the mail today. I've been using it for about ten minutes and I'm already in love with it!!! Big Grin I'm already getting tingles and my breast feel a bit heavy Blush I've also noticed my bust is nice a lifted. Worth every dang penny! I have a feeling Ill get better results with this than I use to with massaging Big Grin
Did I forget to mention it's only $1.91? !

Where did you bought it so cheap? I can only find it for at least $4,95

Since my preious post stays blanc unless typing and editing I wanted too ask you Shanasia where did you buy the bust roller for so cheap? I can only find it for the lowest price off $4.95

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161494150027?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT Smile

(09-01-2015, 05:57 AM)Shanasia Wrote:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/161494150027?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT Smile

Thank you ery muchBig Grin What a great price. I'll do have too hide this weird looking device from my hubby. He's been asking me lately what I'm doing with the oils in the shower. I said it was for my hair, LOL!But i cant wait too start using it, massage is so intensive on my hands/arms. I wonder how can someone be a massagist for profession...you might end up at home with sore arms not beeing able too use the zapper in front off the telly, you would think.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon