Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi,new to NBE, starting herbal program

If you don't have PM cream, maybe Cocoa Body Butter with vit E will work too Big Grin I've been using that and it works!

decided to buy some flaxseed oil for my bum (want to work on it also), I've used flaxseed oil in the past and I've grown fine from it Tongue I was planning on getting fish oil but as I read through the forums I've decided not to.

(29-12-2014, 07:33 AM)Shanasia Wrote:  decided to buy some flaxseed oil for my bum (want to work on it also), I've used flaxseed oil in the past and I've grown fine from it Tongue I was planning on getting fish oil but as I read through the forums I've decided not to.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
You can't go wrong with flax seed oil. Smile POM

Good luck with the flaxseed oil! You could measure before and after to see the difference it makes Big Grin tell us if you do!

Measurement Update

12/23
Under bust: 30'' Top: 33.12'' Bust: 35''

Waist: 26"

Hips: 34.5"

Now: 12/29

Under: 31.2'' Top: 34.8'' Bust: 35.1''

Waist: 26''

Hips: 34.8''

Wow, big improvement on top!!! POM

(29-12-2014, 09:49 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Wow, big improvement on top!!! POM

lol, yeah i know Big Grin I had to double check the measuring tape! My breast were aching last night (and a little bit today) and my breast looked different today also (when I mean different, they've just looked rounder and lifted) so I've decided to measure.

----------------------------------------
Not sure if this helps or anything, but I workout almost every day (mainly push ups) and I know doing that is only good for the pectorials but I think it helps give my breast a nice shape/lift.

Well, I am really happy for you. POM

That's more than one inch dear! Or is my math failing? Ahaha. Anyway that's wonderful!! Great growth! <3

(30-12-2014, 09:04 PM)TurtleMyrtle Wrote:  That's more than one inch dear! Or is my math failing? Ahaha. Anyway that's wonderful!! Great growth! <3

It could be just swelling (got my hopes up when I first started pm then I went down a bit) even if it is swelling, gotta keep on going or you'll never see results~! Big Grin It does get annoying I must admit... First you grow an inch, than a few weeks later your measurements go down, then up again, stop for a month, now you're back at square one. Dodgy Lol! Big Grin

Update on breast:
Breast still ache, they feel heavy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon