Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pm had the reverse effect ?!

Can that happen? Besides messing up ovulation I actually have smaller boobs after two cycles of taking pm only in the first half. I am in between a B and C cup wanting to be a full D. I haven't lost weight or anything and boy do I wish far would just migrate from my mid section to my breasts!
I know that can't happen.
Has anyone grown on massage or noogleberry alone?

Thanks

(15-09-2015, 05:30)Nami27 Wrote:  Can that happen? Besides messing up ovulation I actually have smaller boobs after two cycles of taking pm only in the first half. I am in between a B and C cup wanting to be a full D. I haven't lost weight or anything and boy do I wish far would just migrate from my mid section to my breasts!
I know that can't happen.
Has anyone grown on massage or noogleberry alone?

Thanks

I believe if you already have too much estrogen then yes taking pm can have the opposite effect. I wont/cant get into the hows and whys (someone else might) but I have read many a time, too much estrogen can in fact have the opposite effect.

Yes many have grown with just massage and with just noogling.

Why don't you try fat brushing fat from the mid section up into the breasts, I do that, dunno if it works but plenty of sites online have shown it does, on youtube etc.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon