Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New and ready for change! :D

Hello, everyone! A few days ago I decided it was time to take action and change my life for the better. First, a little about my situation: I'm 20 and have issues with asymmetry, due to my scoliosis. When I was 16 I had my first child and my breasts completely stopped growing. I believe they are underdeveloped as they look almost the same today as they did when I was 16. In addition to a slightly saggy appearance, they are covered in stretch marks since they swelled up SO MUCH during my pregnancy. Anyway, I came across a progesterone cream a few days ago and thought, "This could be what I've been needing". So I started doing intensive research and found this site (which I've been obsessing over since). I haven't been doing any measurements, but I need to start soon! Only two days and I can see and feel a small difference!! I took some pictures:         The first is yesterday and the second is today! Please excuse the lighting, it makes my body look awful. Here's another one from today showing more of my current asymmetry:     Tongue Anyway, I'm very ecstatic for what the future will bring! Smile Any advice would be amazingly appreciated. Currently I'm taking Fenugreek 2-3 times daily as well as a women's multivitamin. I massage progestorone cream onto my chest/breasts, wrists, neck and inner elbows every morning and night. My daily massage routine is a little different than most: Instead of massaging twice a day for 10-20 minutes, I massage my right breast 5-6 times a day for 2-5 minutes and the left only once in the morning and once at night for about 3 minutes. I also take a warm bath every night where I lay on my stomach in the water and massage my right breast under water (so I practically massage my right boob all day xD). I do chi massages mostly in the evening and mornings. I think that about sums it all up. Big Grin

Welcome to the forum Alicia! Your breasts look nice! As for the symmetry ... you could buy a breast pump (Noogleberry or other) and just pump the smaller breast.... My right breast was smaller than my left and now they are the same size thanks to pumping...

Hi and welcome, Alicia.

I think you're in the right place to get reliable, tested advice on breast development. One thing I'd like to ask is what women's multi vitamin you're taking today. There are a lot of OTC multivitamins out there and many of them are very poor quality...with very poor nutrient availability.

I have access to ratings of various vitamins so can offer some insights into the quality of those you are using.

Kim

Thabk you both for replying! I'm actually into buying a noogle! I've read many positive things about it on here and thought it could help. As for the multivitamin, I'm actually in the market for a better quality one as it is! This weekend I plan on going to Central Market ,a high quality grocer in Texas, to browse. They have an amazing vitamin/supplement supply and a lot of it is organic. What would you reccomend?

(12-06-2014, 04:36 AM)aliciabc93 Wrote:  Thabk you both for replying! I'm actually into buying a noogle! I've read many positive things about it on here and thought it could help. As for the multivitamin, I'm actually in the market for a better quality one as it is! This weekend I plan on going to Central Market ,a high quality grocer in Texas, to browse. They have an amazing vitamin/supplement supply and a lot of it is organic. What would you reccomend?

There are so many and really you should tailor your vitamin choices to your particular needs. Go to consumerlabs.com to see their analysis and ratings. That will help guide your choices.

Good luck!

(12-06-2014, 12:38 PM)kimdl93 Wrote:  
(12-06-2014, 04:36 AM)aliciabc93 Wrote:  Thabk you both for replying! I'm actually into buying a noogle! I've read many positive things about it on here and thought it could help. As for the multivitamin, I'm actually in the market for a better quality one as it is! This weekend I plan on going to Central Market ,a high quality grocer in Texas, to browse. They have an amazing vitamin/supplement supply and a lot of it is organic. What would you reccomend?

There are so many and really you should tailor your vitamin choices to your particular needs. Go to consumerlabs.com to see their analysis and ratings. That will help guide your choices.

Good luck!
Thank you, this really helps!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon