Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

No growth, pumping 1hr/day for 7 weeks

Sad 

Hello everyone

I've been doing NBE since July 2013, results have varied but overall I've gained about a cup size since then Smile I used maca in the beginning, which got me growth on both hips and bust but not waist. Now been on PM and other supplements for a while. It's great to be a solid B cup, but I've stalled since I started Noogling, and I'm dedicating so much time to it! Sad Angry I think I kept some swelling or had monthly swelling where it seemed I was getting somewhere, but it settled back to the before Noogleberry measurement...

I started Noogling at the start of Feb, normally an hour a day per boob sometimes longer, but only skipped maybe 5 days this whole time. My measurements have not changed, and I'm pretty disappointed! In fact the one time I had to take 2 days off in a row I lost about 2 cm off my bust back to where I was in December.

I'm wondering if I should b doing something differently? I'm using the 7 minutes pump - 2 min massage. It takes over 2 hrs as the cups cannot both go on at once and I therefore do 1 boob at a time. Should I be taking breaks to allow for growth, instead of pumping every day? I get nice swelling but it goes down straight away when I finish.

I wanted to say too, I have never, ever had growing pains or tingles, should I take more PM? (Currently take it 14 days a cycle).

What to do?!

I'm new too but from what I've read in the forums maybe try switching up your routine with pump & hold/different lengths of time/massage etc. Because you're doing one breast at a time maybe you can try a different method on each one for a couple of days and see which method works better?

Drinking lots of water and using flax seed oil seems to help too.

Good luck, stay with it!

Thanks for the reply Smile Is flax seed oil estrogenic or are there other reasons? I'm using coconut oil atm because it lubricates well!

I'm not sure, but I don't think it is. I've been a forum stalker and I noticed that a lot of the successful boobies use it. I switched from cocoa butter to flax last week so I haven't been using it long enough to have an opinion yet but I'll let you know in a week or so!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon