Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie needs help!

21 years old, 5'7.

I am on a weight loss journey, and have lost my butt and bust! Not completely... I was a full B cup... I'm now barely a B! I'm down to the last 10lbs and fear for my shrinking boobs.

I am interested in purchasing some fenugreek, PM, and FSO and doing daily massage.
As far as massage goes, I've done a lot of research and have got the technique down. However, supplements? Obviously everyone here is different so I will just have to see what works for me but unsure what is meant by "cycle".
It's a term I come across often but don't understand what "cycle" I'm supposed to follow? A monthly cycle? My menstrual cycle?
Apologies if I sound foolish!

S x

Hi,
I am a newbie too. I don't think you are suppose to take fenugreek and pm at the same time. Check with some of the more experienced members though.

What they mean by cycling is with pm they recommend taking it during your follicular phase (generally days 1 - 14). You can use the fenugreek during the luteal phase (generally days 15-28) when not your not using pm.

So it is menstrual cycle.
I don't actually have a cycle due to my birth controll, will this affect any herbs taken?
I have a progesterone only contraceptive implant?
I hope this won't stop any potential growth!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon