Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Those who have used BO, PLEASE RESPOND!

Well, I have been on Bountiful Breast for almost 4.5 months. Ever since I've been on them, I feel sort of weird down there. I get like a shooting pain, it comes and goes for like 2 seconds. It doesn't really hurt, I just am worried. I don't get these shooting pain, tingles, or whatever they are everyday, I would say I get them a few times a month. Is this normal? Has anyone who has been on BO felt this?
Please respond.

I felt the same thing.

Hi raw!
I don't think it's anything serious. Erika from BB says that it's the ovaries being regenerated. I had an appointment like a month ago with an obgyn where I had a pap smear test and they also took some blood and everything came back normal. Maybe make an appointment with your doctor?
I have to say, I am not worried anymore, but I'm glad I wasn't the only one feeling like this. But again, I think everything is fine.

i had the same thing- the pains in my vagina and abdomen when i took bovine ovary... i have read many others did too. mine became more and more frequent until after about a month i would have them all the time and the pain would radiate to my thighs ;/ hmmmm you know if i had gone to a gyn they probably would have found nothing wrong, but i knew instinctively it couldnt be a good sign! i stopped taking the pills... i dont think anything that causes this symptom can be healthy. pain is very RARELY a sign that something good is occuring, much more often than not it is a sign damage is occuring, we have to use our good sense. i would say the customer reps and BB dont really know what they are talking about to a large extent. sure the pain in breasts from growth occuring is a benign pain. but internal affecting organs are kinda different obviously

Ugh, this makes me a bit worried. I'm kind of worried that BO causes a faster depletion of eggs or something and that is overworks the ovaries. I don't know for how long I want to continue BB.

Oh, goodness. Stuff like this makes me wish there was more knowledge of glandular therapy, and of the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis in general, available to us. And more research being done. I feel really uneasy about using glands, especially from a different species. The results people got from different BO formulations are really encouraging but then I hear about a problem and it scares me Sad

If you are using generic or UB I would ask you to try a smaller dosses instead but with BB I am not sure, perhaps try 1 pill a day and see how things goes. It is a little difficult to adjust BB dosage due to its claim of 'homeopathic'.

I am not sure whether you guys notice this. BB pills results are like wave. You get a wave where most people have positive result on it and then a wave of people experiencing negative result. I am starting to wonder whether different batch of the product yield the different qualities in them. Is just my thought and opinion.

I don't know. I personally don't think it's good for young women. This is just going off from what I've read about hormones. When you're young, your hormones should be at an ideal level for your body. When you use BO, it stimulates your ovaries to create more hormone causing your ovaries to overwork. I think it's fine to use if you're over 35 or even over 30 but I think before that it's detrimental. I wish I had really thought about this earlier.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon