Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Contraceptive Pills vs. NBE

Hi!

Well, I was just wondering if any of you have taken -or are taking- any herbs (such as: fenugreek, wild palm, fennel, etc.) while taking contraceptive pills.

And if so, if those herbs have inhibit the pills.

I ask this because I'm thinking of following Alicia's program (because I believe this is a better program for me), but I'm scared that by drinking herbs, my contraceptive pills will lose effectiveness. And I can't give up my contraceptive pills.

Does anyone have an experience with this, or a website I can visit?

Thanks!

I take BO now, but at the beginning of my NBE journey, I took herbs (fenugreek, fennel seed, maca). I've been on birth control pills for the past few years, and didn't find that the herbs decreased contraceptive effectiveness. I didn't really do much research outside of what I found on these forums, but I noticed there were a lot of girls who took both birth control and herbs didn't mention anything about getting pregnant so I figured it'd be safe. The only herb I worried about was maca, which also increases fertility, but I did a little bit of research and found that it doesn't interfere.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon