Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Decrease in energy, anyone?

Bug 

Aloha ya'll

Right, so I've been taking herbs for a while now, previously asked if the birth controll pill would interact with some herbs and am testing that for the next two months but so far it doesnt seem to be effecting it...Blush

Urm, but yes, new question, has anyone experienced a decrease in energy while increasing herbs?Sad

I went from taking 2 fenugreek tablets 3 times a day, to adding 1 x Wild Yam, Saw Palmetto and Dong Quai, 3 times a day... now my energy has decreased and i wouldnt have noticed had i stopped working out, but i can only work out for a maximum of 30 mins now (whereas before i could do 1 hr+)Dodgy

Is anyone else experiencing this? You see, im sure im putting on weight with these pills so would like to up my work outs but i cant even do as much as i used to be able to....

...helpHuh

I constantly feel energy drained, even before I started taking herbs. Most likely due to motherhood and stress lol. I hate feeling so physically lazy! I'm about to start kicking my butt into shape, though. I need to be able to keep up with my very active baby :)
I can't be an old lady mom !

Have you tried energy drinks? Me and my mom used to go to a trainer and she had us drink an energy drink prior to working out.

Energy drinks are caffeine and a cheap B vitamin supplement. Real B vitamins are better, found in whole grain foods and nuts. Eating yogurt with active cultures, and/or feeding the cultures with sunchokes (the best), onions, bananas or other foods containing fructooligosaccharides causes B vitamins to be produced in your intestines by the friendly bacteria.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon