Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE Newbie, help appreciated!

Decided to finally make a post, it's really nice to meet you all!

My name is Magna and I'm a 22 year old cis girl from western europe. I've always felt insecure about my breasts and learning about NBE has given me a little bit of hope to potentially increase a few cup sizes. I'm currently a B and I would love to be a D cup, but wouldn't complain if they grew to a C.

From what I gathered, there's lots of ways to tackle NBE. I honestly got a little overwhelmed with all the information on this site! But it's amazing that so many people shared their methods and results, and I was wondering if anyone with a similar background to mine has achieved results.

So more about me:
- I'm 164cm tall (~5'4'') and weigh maybe 62kg (~137lbs)
- I have PCOS and take birth control which was prescribed to me (it's a combination pill). I've been taking it since February 2024.
- I suspect I have estrogen dominance as most of the weight I gain goes to my thighs and belly
- My mother and grandmother aren't that top heavy. Grandma might be a B, mother a C/D
- I have a higher testosterone level compared to the average woman, I had blood work done when I was getting diagnosed for PCOS
- I have a few fibroadnomas in both breasts and got a microbiopsy done to make sure they weren't cancerous (that process was low key very scary but that's a whole other story for another day!)

For NBE, I'm currently performing massages with flaxseed oil 15 mins every night before sleeping.
I plan to try out Miss's Mad Scientist's soy flour and flaxseed plan in the coming days.

Any other suggestions? I don't plan on pumping but will do so if it's the only method that will end up working. I'll be reading threads that you lovely people have made and I'll try different things too <3 But like I said, if anyone is in a similar situation as me and has seen results, I would really appreciate the insight!

Thank you so much!

Yes all the information here seems a bit overwhelming at the start. It's a very common reaction. As you said, there's lots of ways to tackle NBE, so it's normal to begin with the feeling of getting information overload.

I don't have a similar background to you, so I can't help you there, but whatever someone's background I think there's a right solution here for breast growth. I think there are very few people who can't grow at all.

(25-05-2024, 01:15)Jem Jee Wrote:  Yes all the information here seems a bit overwhelming at the start. It's a very common reaction. As you said, there's lots of ways to tackle NBE, so it's normal to begin with the feeling of getting information overload.

I don't have a similar background to you, so I can't help you there, but whatever someone's background I think there's a right solution here for breast growth. I think there are very few people who can't grow at all.

My biggest worry is that I won't be able to grow at all. I've been a B for as long as I remember and I'm trying to figure out what my body will respond to in order to possibly trigger NBE. Because of my condition, I think my issue is not necessarily the hormones themselves, but how sensitive my body is to them.

I can see what you're saying, but I tend to agree with Jem that there probably aren't many people who can't grow and that's that. I mean look at those who are trans and have grown and they have done it despite being genetically male.

(24-05-2024, 14:01)magnamon Wrote:  Decided to finally make a post, it's really nice to meet you all!

My name is Magna and I'm a 22 year old cis girl from western europe. I've always felt insecure about my breasts and learning about NBE has given me a little bit of hope to potentially increase a few cup sizes. I'm currently a B and I would love to be a D cup, but wouldn't complain if they grew to a C.

From what I gathered, there's lots of ways to tackle NBE. I honestly got a little overwhelmed with all the information on this site! But it's amazing that so many people shared their methods and results, and I was wondering if anyone with a similar background to mine has achieved results.

So more about me:
- I'm 164cm tall (~5'4'') and weigh maybe 62kg (~137lbs)
- I have PCOS and take birth control which was prescribed to me (it's a combination pill). I've been taking it since February 2024.
- I suspect I have estrogen dominance as most of the weight I gain goes to my thighs and belly
- My mother and grandmother aren't that top heavy. Grandma might be a B, mother a C/D
- I have a higher testosterone level compared to the average woman, I had blood work done when I was getting diagnosed for PCOS
- I have a few fibroadnomas in both breasts and got a microbiopsy done to make sure they weren't cancerous (that process was low key very scary but that's a whole other story for another day!)

For NBE, I'm currently performing massages with flaxseed oil 15 mins every night before sleeping.
I plan to try out Miss's Mad Scientist's soy flour and flaxseed plan in the coming days.

Any other suggestions? I don't plan on pumping but will do so if it's the only method that will end up working. I'll be reading threads that you lovely people have made and I'll try different things too <3 But like I said, if anyone is in a similar situation as me and has seen results, I would really appreciate the insight!

Thank you so much!

Here's an update post:

It's been about 2 weeks since I've been doing the massages and I started the soy/flax on wednesday.
I added msm, vitamins and licorice to my plan as well recently!

I've been doing the following everyday:

supplements and herbs:
- soy 50g / flax 55g / whole milk 400ml
- 2400mg MSM
- vitamin C (40mg) / vitamin B2 (1.4mg) / vitamin B3 (16mg) / vitamin E (12mg) + borage oil (213mg) + fish oil (120mg) + alpha lipoic acid (100mg)
- licorice (225mg)
- spearmint green tea (1-2 cups)

massages:
- short lymphatic massages throughout the day
- 15 minute deer/chi massage with flaxseed oil (after cleaning the breast with 70% alcohol solution)

mindset:
- hypnotherapy
- avoiding stressful situations as much as i can

hormones:
- combined pill with 2mg of dienogest and 0.03mg of ethinylestradiol
(this is the only thing i've been taking for a longer time, it's been 4 months)

In general i've also been trying to eat general good foods for nbe (almods, pumpkin seed, apples, leafy greens) and drinking at least 1.5L of water.

So far, I haven't noticed any results! But it might be too early to tell, sometimes i wished i was the type of person that would notice growth immediately haha (apparently some folks here have and i'm happy for y'all!). I might remove/add things along with way but I'll try to stick to this for the whole month, and hopefully by then see some changes Smile

Recommendations and guidance are always welcome! Much love,

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon