Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Get rid of saggy breasts , no1 is answeing

Sad 

Angryhi so i posted another threat in a diff location , im new to the site but have been following for months. I have a problem my breasts are pretty large around an E cup due to hardcore sagging and lose skin from losing weight.. I have plenty more weight to lose and its bothering me so much becus my fear is coming to life of finally getting my life together and still having saggy deflated breasts and the worst part is if they get super small they'll have huge areola's and lots of hanging skin. I would not mind small perky ones but all this effort im putting in just so I can still not be happy with myself is bothering me so much :C I feel super alone as I don't really have anyone to talk about it with. so ill list everything im doing to try to help them.

- im taking fenugreek, MSM, iodine, maca, saw palmetto - becus I have high test. my total estrogens came to 74 so I think that's low.. so im taking soy milk , plus a soy protein/vitamin powder im going to be switching to spirutein vitamin powder soon. im going to be looking for a good veggie multi vitamin.

anyone who has had results with firming really bad saggy breasts please help Sad im also noogling, I have the xl cups but I don't really have any pull from them I guess to much lose skin , so I bought the XXL and basically im seeing no swelling becus its only sucking the sides of my breasts and it hurts the base of my ribcage a lot , the top of my breasts just stay deflated and jiggly while the sides and base of my breast gets sucked into it.

so anyone please can u help me? im also massaging but im feeling no firming and its just getting worse as I lose weight.. im eating a vegan diet - 2 protein drinks for lunch and breakfast and a huge salad and big bowl of soup for dinner and also with my drink for lunch I eat either bananas or watermelon im stuffing in the salad to make sure I get lots of vitamins and mins. so please help me ! I need motivation or someone to guide me :C im 19 and this is horrible they look so gross and old like 80 year old grandma boobies :CC! I never had perky breasts cus I was always large and they just got saggier as I lost weight and gained it. HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

Sag going away is the first stage of breast enhancement with herbs and massage. I'm at this stage right now. No real enlargement yet just perkiness. It's been 2 months and my husband is stating that my boobs are real perky.

I would try the standard (fenugreek, saw palmetto and fennel) regimen. If you're on birth control I would cut out the saw palmetto part. Hope this helps.

(09-10-2015, 03:37 AM)Tribble1 Wrote:  Sag going away is the first stage of breast enhancement with herbs and massage. I'm at this stage right now. No real enlargement yet just perkiness. It's been 2 months and my husband is stating that my boobs are real perky.

I would try the standard (fenugreek, saw palmetto and fennel) regimen. If you're on birth control I would cut out the saw palmetto part. Hope this helps.

hi ty for respond can u tell me exactly what your doing? Im 19 not on birth control, I don't get my periods due to high test cus im overweight.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon