Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is massaging meant to hurt?

I don't press that hard, I don't even do it for as long as the recommended times, but it always hurts.

I've been trying to find something out for awhile because I can never find the answer online, but are boobs meant to be squishy all of the way through, like you cant feel anything in there, literally just jello, or are you supposed to be able to feel a hard structure inside?

The hard structure is what hurts from massaging.Its above the pectoral muscle and moves with the breast.

Whenever I've tried to find this out, all I ever seem to find is people confusing the word hard with firm, its actually hard and can't be compressed, I don't believe its dangerous though because its been there since I started developing.

The hard bits might be glandular tissue (behind the nipple) or cysts in the breasts. What kind of massages are you doing? I think Tigerlily said pain was a sign of blockage, but if it's the hard parts that hurt, it might be cysts.

(08-02-2015, 10:26 PM)Gren64 Wrote:  I don't press that hard, I don't even do it for as long as the recommended times, but it always hurts.

I've been trying to find something out for awhile because I can never find the answer online, but are boobs meant to be squishy all of the way through, like you cant feel anything in there, literally just jello, or are you supposed to be able to feel a hard structure inside?

The hard structure is what hurts from massaging.Its above the pectoral muscle and moves with the breast.

Whenever I've tried to find this out, all I ever seem to find is people confusing the word hard with firm, its actually hard and can't be compressed, I don't believe its dangerous though because its been there since I started developing.

I started massage for the first time a couple days ago and the only pain I had from it was a slight ache the next day, kind of like how they ache on your period. How old are you if you don't mind me asking? You could still be developing, but if not you might wanna just get them checked as they could indeed be cysts.

If they ARE cysts (as in: cancerous), DON'T squeeze them!! It could make it spread!!
So far, mine aren't huge, sadly, but, although they DO slosh around a bit like Jell-O, there IS a "hard" bit behind them. I hugged a girl a few weeks ago (Yes!! It DOES happen sometimes!! I get lucky occasionally.) and, although she's pretty small in the bra department, I COULD feel the hard part behind her skin against my chest!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon