Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HUGE BRAS? Can't shop off the rack with this rack!

So I am struggling to fit into my 34J and I am not sure what size I should be now but I just know I am quad boobing... I usually purchase bras on AMAZON Prime but I am returning more than I am keeping. I have a hard time finding larger than 34J and wondering were are some good places to find larger up bras with still a 34 band. I don't want to step up in sister sizes, just need larger cups. I is a bummer that I can't shop off the rack, with this rack LOL...
Please share you ideas, experiences and links... Thanks in advance! :-)
Big Boobie HUGGS!!! :-) XOXOX

I would have my own personal bra lady to make my bras. I'm sure you can find someone who will custom make one?

If I buy a 36C/D and sew in the band and gore, I'm good! I just find a perfect fitting cup. If it holds my breast perfect, then I know it will fit right once I do the adjustments.

So consider looking into getting a larger band/ smaller cup like 38H and make the adjustments.

I would have my own personal bra lady to make my bras. I'm sure you can find someone who will custom make one?

If I buy a 36C/D and sew in the band and gore, I'm good! I just find a perfect fitting cup. If it holds my breast perfect, then I know it will fit right once I do the adjustments.

(28-07-2014, 01:18 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  I would have my own personal bra lady to make my bras. I'm sure you can find someone who will custom make one?

Thank you! Great advice!!! :-)

Pay attention with personal bra lady. I did do a handmade bra for my 32E girls, but it take a lot of work and I payed it a lot of money. In Italy isn't usually huge breast on young woman like us and special bra size are very expensive. Maybe, try to follow thw twitter posts of leanne crow, September Carrino or similar girls, I saw they speak a lot about tipe of bras .
Hugs Smile

JC Penney only has them up to J. Lane Bryant has physical stores, but they also go up to J.

Your best bet is uk brands and their sites usually take a while to ship. The most popular for large busts are bravissimo and brastop.com. Amazon has a good selection of styles that go up to K cups like panache, Curvy Kate, Elomi and I think I saw one by Parafait. Polish brands will usually give the best cleavage so you can try comexum and ewa michalak, shipping will take even longer though.

(28-07-2014, 05:52 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  JC Penney only has them up to J. Lane Bryant has physical stores, but they also go up to J.

Been to Lane Bryant, they only go up to H and start at a 38 band... :-(

(28-07-2014, 06:27 AM)lovedebbii Wrote:  Your best bet is uk brands and their sites usually take a while to ship. The most popular for large busts are bravissimo and brastop.com. Amazon has a good selection of styles that go up to K cups like panache, Curvy Kate, Elomi and I think I saw one by Parafait. Polish brands will usually give the best cleavage so you can try comexum and ewa michalak, shipping will take even longer though.

Yeah, I am scared of ewa michalak, they look amazing but I have their returns suck and you can only pay through paypal... Hmm... Curvy cate I only find a few I like as far as fit... I really just want to love a bra not just buy it because it's OK and all I can find. Just hoping someone has a fresh Idea. thanks Lovedebbii!

Any other bra brands I should be looking into? I am gonna need to or more very soon! :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon