Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

suction is starting to be recognized (:

How could i get bigger breasts without surgery?
Answered by:
Dr. Otto J. Placik
Plastic Surgery
Birth control Breast Breastfeeding Contraception Female Lactate Surgery Weight WomenWeight, inserts, bra
While bra insert sets are the best way to non-surgically enhance the breast, the only other natural way is to gain weight or lactate via natural methods. Hormonal manipulation may do this but is generally not recommended. On occasion, some women experience larger breasts with oral contraception. The brava or noogleberry external vacuum devices may also provide some enlargement.
Source:https://www.healthtap.com/topics/breast-duct-papilloma-surgery

This might seem like nothing to some or most of you.. but to me, this means that we are becoming successful in such large numbers that even the surgeons have to recognize us. There are more quotes about suction devices working but I chose that quote because it was the first I saw that recognized more than just a fellow surgeon's (Dr.khouri, Brava) device.

Happy pumping Yall (:

You'll like this http://www.thedoctorstv.com/videolib/init/6467
The effects they say it has are consistent with what people post on this forum. And its FDA approved.

It's great, but I think nutritionally and by massage is the authentic way to do it. If you like pumping, go for it.

Thanks for the reply and link (:.

I have benign tumors in my breasts (fibroadenomas) that I grew from using phytoestrogens in a cream / over consumption of soy. (Only two things I changed before they grew). While I do eat breast healthy it isn't so much directed to phyto-hormones as it is a high protein high veggie diet.

Pumping is allowing me to detect the benign growths better by stretching my dense tissue (though I'm going vegan soon to eliminate the sources of my E Dom growths) so I really enjoy it. (:

Soy has mixed responses for tumors. It has been shown to both prevent tumors, and cause tumors to get worse (same for cancer). It's good that they're benign. When doctors give estrogen they also give it with progestogens to lower the incidences of cancer.

Massage raises prolactin. I also read that short but intense exercise raises IGF-1. Both prolactin, and Insulin growth-like factor 1 (IGF-1) cause breast growth during follicular. Prolactin is also compatible with progestogens, and both of these lower estrogens (if I remember correctly), so you can massage at other times too.

From what you said, herbs sound scary in your case. I will say though, hops raises both IGF-1 and prolactin. Vitex (Chasteberry) lowers excess prolactin and raises progesterone. There are phytoprogestin and phytoestrogen chemicals in plants. Green tea is good against tumors.

You can stick with nonherbal, and hopefully massage does something to counter estrogen dominance.

I think that you're right about mixed results with soy. I was over weight as a child and probably estrogen dominant my whole puberty/adulthood thus far so I think that maybe the phytoestrogen based cream and indulging in soy chunks/soy milk etc merely unmasked my symptoms. So I'm using Maca, consuming iodine and will be going veganto reverse what has been done. I am also on combined oral contraception so I am going to cease that in exchange for a non hormonal iud and see how that works out once money is good.

I was unaware of the science behind massage. thanks for the tips (:

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon