Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

chest pain and arm pain after noogle and brava?

I noogled last night and also put on brava domes for about 8 hours afterwards. When I woke up I felt chest pain and serious pains in both arms and under armpit where there was pull from the suction. Has anyone experience this. The pull from the brava I used last night was more than I normally use.
Should I be concerned? Has this happened to anyone else?
(I did get nice results today, about an 1/2+ inch swelling that stayed for most of the day. )

this happens to me too, even if i do it for about an hour... not sure if 8 hours is too much.. but sometimes i'll do it before bed, fall asleep, then wake up during the night to pee and realized they're still being sucked, but they've loosened up a lot..
anyways, my armpit hurts too.. i think its cuz the pump is trying to find fat/anything to suck and it pulls on the lymph nodes or muscles.. my upper chest hurts too when i pump for a while and it looks like i did bench press or something my upper muscle gets huge..

i guess its normal for people who noogle for a long time?
=]

chest pain and arm pain are signs of heart attack, but its probably just the suction devices. It most likely is. Pay attention to your body.

(10-07-2014, 06:26)lovely11 Wrote:  chest pain and arm pain are signs of heart attack, but its probably just the suction devices. It most likely is. Pay attention to your body.

Haha I am sure its just the suction I used to get it try lifting your arms as you start to pump it helps me alot stop arm/armpit pain. chest pain too but after a while you'll be OK its just pressure against the ribs sort of feels like a bruise but not visible? That's how mine is I only get it at the bottom of the domes it should get better after a while if its very painful stop for a day or 2.

yeah, it mite me the pressure and suction of blood to the breasts and taking the blood from other areas of the body especially the upper body...i went down on suctioning and feel okay now.
Good to know others have same symptoms and Im not having a heart attack!! LOL

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon