Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bottom-heavy boobs?

My breasts are small AA/A and are very bottom heavy. I have almost no tissue above my nipples. Below the nipples they are decent. If that tissue extended upward I might even fit a small B cup (at least my left breast)! Last month I started noogling and just switched to kangzhu cups (around 30-60 min daily pump/release for 10/5min) and massage.

My question is - has anyone else had bottom-heavy, top-empty boobs and had the top grow with noogling/massage? I keep reading that if you already have tissue you will grow more, which makes me wonder if the bottoms will become fuller while the top halves will stay empty sacs!

Thanks for any advice you can give, and happy growing everyone!

I am very bottom-heavy too! When I hit my big growth-spurt at the end of last year I started to gain tissue on top. I definitely miss it now that it's all gone because the advantage of us bottom-heavy gals is that they fill out really pretty and stay perky.

Try fat-transfer massage to try and get a bit more volume up top.

Thanks echapman! What do you mean by now that it's all gone? Did you lose your growth on top, or do you miss being bottom-heavy? If you grew tissue it should be permanent, right? Because I don't want to do NBE for life!

Another bottom-heavy boobed girl checking in! When I use the Kangzhu cups, they pump out on top, too, so I can imagine that pumping will help a lot with that.

I do love the shape of bottom-heavy breasts, though, I must say. Like echapman said, they seem to be so perky! They defy gravity like no other. Big Grin

I have pendulous breasts and noogling and massage are starting to plump up the top and inside (I'm wide set) first. Pretty awesome.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon