Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast-Mate Meshima Mushroom

Helllooo. Just an interesting thing I came across, the meshima mushroom

"Breast-Mate from Mushroom Wisdom comes from the meshima mushroom that is native to Japan. A potent mushroom, U.S. researchers confirmed its health benefits particularly related to women's health. Breast-mate is designed to deliver targeted nutritional support specifically to breast cells."

From what I've read, it is for the most part advertised as a breast cancer preventative.

This is the site I found it on: myworldhut There are others.

Upon googling it though, it looks as though this Mushroom Wisdom company is the only company distributing it (on North American search engine). They are controlling what information is put out about it, but most mushrooms are pretty damn powerful.

Anyways just throwing this out there, I am going to do some Japanese translation searching when I have more time. Maybe all the Japanese girls with big breasts are taking it, who knows.

Okay I take it back, I am not going to research that further because I haven't the time and it's an expensive product, and I hate translation research.

Anyone fearing breast cancer, this could be something to look into.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon