Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mid-cycle pain?

Does this indicate a specific horomonal imbalance? I had a little incident where I accidentally took too much hops and I don't know if that was the direct cause or not. I've never experienced any kind of discomfort during ovulation before, and I had never even heard of mid- cycle pain until I researched my symptoms. I had dull heavy joint aches, as well as a soreness in my hamstrings that felt like I had just had a good workout. Apparently these are classic symptoms for people who experience pain mid cycle. I've never experienced joint or muscle pain (other than normal cramps) during menstruation either. Im taking a short break from herbs due to the hops incident. Im wondering what, if anything, this says about my hormonal balance, but I don't care at all about the pain itself, because its very mild.

Hey mochaccino, I know I arrive late at this thread but I wanted to bump it. Blush
I've been taking hops during first half of cycle (not much though, only 1550mg) and had a terrible ovulation, very-very painful. I've had painful ovulations before but nothing like this.
Have you had any more mid-cycle pain after the break?

I'd like to know the answer to your question, whether it indicates hormonal imbalance or not... I hope somebody will know. Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon