Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Motivation...help?

Exclamation 

Hey ladies, I know I haven't really been doing this long...well I have been more on and off, but anyway; I know I haven't been doing this long but I've never been very patient and I have major issues sticking to something for too long. You could say I'm part of the new generation that's looking for instant gratification.

But I don't want to give up and yet I can't keep motivated to stick to my program for at least a month and I'd like to go for three. I always do NBE for a couple of weeks, sometimes a month and then stop for months and randomly continue and stop.

So I'd like to know what keeps you motivated? Please reply cause I'd like to know how to stay motivated for at least 3 months

Please and thank you!

I don't know if I can help you with actual motivation, but it might help if you streamline your plan as much as possible. Take out anything that isn't strictly necessary. Also keep in mind that popping pills is by far the easiest part of any program. You might be able to grow with a purely oral program, if you're very lucky. If not, than maybe a single quick massage with phytohoromones of some kind will be enough to boost your program a bit.

When I was doing noogleberry I would usually do it for a full hour at a time, morning and night. I found that I tended to think of my entire nightime regimen as one big unbreakable chunk. If I felt too tired to do the NG for an hour, I would decide I had no time for my "regimen", and so I wouldn't do any thing at all, not even take pills, even though I new I should at least do something. The difficulty of my program just made the whole thing seem to daunting.

Actually, what keeps me steady about my program is writing about it in here and reading new infos, that's why I keep on posting once a week, no matter what's happening.

Plus, I have a regular schedule, I take my vitamins during meals, drink my herbal tea late afternoon and massage before sleep, then I can't forget it. But if I skip something once or twice, I don't worry about it neither.

It's all about dedication and consistency.
If someone is not dedicated to their program and is not consistent, you will see very little results or none at all. NBE is a slow process but it's worth it!

What keeps me motivated is reading this forum and the NB forum.
Reading all the updates of everyone's progress and seeing their pics gives me hope.
Anastasia gave some good advice a while back:
Make your NBE routine a habit, make it part of your everyday routine, like, brushing your teeth, it will soon become a normal thing and dont stress over it.
I have to say, that advice helped me a lot!!! So thank you Anastasia!
Now, my NBE routine is a normal thing that I do everyday. I also try to not to think about it too much.

Thanks for the advice guys! Sometimes it seems like such a chore and I don't massage or exercise when I should. I should try to make it more of a routine.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon