Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pumping time duration

Any body sleep with breast pump on or use for several hours? Just wondering if leaving it on for a longer time will help or is there a danger in doing so?

CousinRose did. Search for "snoogling".

Are you talking about the Noogleberry/similar hand held pumps? The Brava system works by being left on for 10+ hours a day, using less pressure than you would use in a hand-held pump like Noogleberry. The only danger with the hand held ones I can really see is if you rolled over the dome and it shattered under you? But I doubt that would happen as they're pretty thick. Or if you got tangled up in the tubing and suffocated. I've snoogled before but I always woke up with the domes on the floor- they fall off and I push them off the bed in my sleep. You'd have to be the kind of person who sleeps like a rock to snoogle, I'd think lol. I'd only worry about having the pump on for several hours if you had the pressure set really high- but I'm sure the discomfort and pain would stop you first.

sNoogling can be very good if you're a deep sleeper, plus you should also be very aware of how many hours you can be in the cups and not hurt your growth. Some ladies have said that Noogling for very long hours at a time(4+, i'm thinking) can lead to stretching of the skin or contribute to deeper indentations. You have to know your limitations

Someone from the NB forum did it regularly 4 hrs at a time every night; wake up at 3 in the morning, attach noogles and go back to sleep. she reported that she woke up w/ great swelling Big Grin .

I myself have tried sNoogling with the great new Contoured Larges, but I can only do it for 2 hours max. It's too uncomfortable to stay asleep for me. I wake up and take them off and go back to sleep.

Hi,

I tried snoogling the other night for little over 2 hours until I finally had to take them off. My nips were really big and hard especially the very tips. Kind of freaked me out. So for me at least won't be trying that again. I was reading around and alot of people get good results by noogling twice a day rather than doing it all at once.

I get great swelling if I put them on while watching TV at night in bed, or if I think to put them on early in the AM then go back to sleep. The problem is that since I fall asleep, I never really know how much time I got in before they lost full suction. But, for me, laying flat on my back gives me the best swelling on top, just gravity I guess.

As far as time, yes, in the beginning, like first year, when I increased my pumping to several 2-3 hour sessions, any time I could I put my domes on, that is when I started getting great swelling and seeing growth. I read that others didn't pump that much, but for me it was necessary. Now, a couple of years later, sometimes I only pump an hour a day, and maintain a D cup from a B cup.

Sissy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon