Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM absorbtion hindered by high fat diet

hello everyone,

just got my ainterol Pm pack tday yaywahooo. It doesnt mention cycling or periods or breaks at all on the packaging.

The reason i chose t go with ainterol is coz they seemed v. well established & professional, i trusted that their stuff would be authentic & high quality.

It states on an accompanying leaflet... "try to avoid fatty food because it affects pm effectiveness. Natural compounds won't absorb in your stomach if your diet contains too much fat."

ALSO "Th efficiency of this product can be enhanced if taken with an enriched calcium liquid or with calcium tablets."

I spose the calcium tablets would hav t be water soluable.

Oh no...really? I just ordered some today and I've been taking coconut oil for a good while now...

Just for the PM users list: you both ordered pills only?

Isabelle, i ordered extract also, but you knew that already didn't you! Big Grin ...oh wise & knowledgeable one Big Grin

Thank you Lilmissprettytits,

I added the extract to the list. Once we have a good list of what everyone is using, we can compare experiences and work on some real knowledge Big Grin

So I should get something that works really well externally too? For now I've just been using cocoa butter + some vitamin E...

I saw this breast enlargement cream by Natureday which has a lot of good reviews but it's a bit expensive for me and it doesn't seem to have pueraria mirifica. It has a lot of other herbs though. It has extracts of: Saw Palmetto, Don Quai, Dandelion, Blessed Thistle, Kava Kava, Wild Yam, Mothers Wart, Fenugreek, Black Cohosh, Fennel and Cumin.

Are all of these really used for NBE?

Oh yeah, and I've only bought pm pills, don't have anything else with it yet lol.

The ones that don´t belong in that list are
Dong Quai, Dandelion, Kava Kava, Mother´s Wort, Black Cohosh, and Cumin.

Oh alright. Thanks!

I'll consider it since saw palmetto is first on the list but I should probably go for something with pm in it as one of the first ingredients...

Oh yeah, is there a difference between breast enhancement and breast enlargement? A lot of creams say either one.

Hi miss Vanity,

Breast enhancement can mean either shape or size. Breast enlargement is size.

Oh I see. Gracias Isabelle!

Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon