Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

GorgeousBlonde's Program

My updated program with ALL the supplements I am taking. I also switched fish oil for flaxseed oil softgels since Wahaika told me that NO ONE who took fish oil grew.

About me:

Sex: Female
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 125lbs
Race: Caucasian
Children: None
Breast: 34A

My Program:

PHYTOESTROGENS
Pueraria Mirifica: 500 mg morning and 500 mg evening (1000 mg per day) on days 7-14 and days 19-24 of menstrual cycle

GALACTAGOGUE
Goat's Rue: 1000 mg, three times per day (3000 mg per day)

ANTI-ANDROGEN
Saw Palmetto Berry: 500 mg morning and 500 mg evening (1000 mg per day)

GROWTH FACTOR
IGF-1 liquid spray: 11 mg three times daily, spray under tongue and hold for 90 seconds before swallowing

GROWTH HORMONE
Mucuna Pruriens: 100 mg, once daily

GABA: 1500 mg every night before bedtime

Amino acid blend: 1200 mg of L-Arginine, 1200 mg of L-Lysine, 1200 mg of L-Ornithine, 1000 mg of L-Glutamine 2 times per day (2000 mg per day) and 500 mg of L-Tyrosine

OTHER SUPPLEMENTS
MSM and Vitamin C: 3000 mg 2 times per day (6000 mg per day) of MSM along with 1000 mg of Vitamin C per day

Collagen, Type 1 & 3: 6000 mg per day

Gelatin capsules: 3000 mg per day

Flaxseed Oil: 1000mg, three times per day (3000 mg per day)

Evening Primrose Oil: 1000 mg, three times per day (3000 mg per day)

Magnesium: 400 mg, once per day

B-complex: One capsule daily

Kelp Iodine capsule: 225 mcg per day

CLEANSING BREAK
Every 3 months, 1 week cleansing break of milk thistle, S-Adenosyl Methionine (SAM), indole-3-carbinol, and 200 mg of diindolylmethane (DIM) once per day.

did Wahaika say why fish oil hinders breast growth?

keep us updated on your progess!

Wahaika agreed that fish oil is a much better source of EFA's than flaxseed, BUT fish oil hinders breast growth, did not explain why exactly.

lled34aa where is your full program? I'd like to see it since I heard yours is similar to mine, we are cutting edge.

I just bought essential fatty acids capsules that have a mix of Borage oil, flaxseed oil and fish oil. there is 800mg of each oil in the capsule.
So does that mean I should not take these??

Here is the PM from Wahaika:
"Yep, every single one [women on NBE]. I am not aware of a single woman, ever, who had success while using fish oil. I am in complete agreement that fish is better than flaxseed oil for general health and as an omega-3 source among other things. It is more bioavailable than flaxseed oil. The list goes on. But for NBE, flaxseed oil works, fish oil does not."

I am only on flaxseed oil now!

Thanks to the boobie foods list, I am now going to avoid all the foods known to hinder breast growth. As for foods that enhance growth, I am going to consume healthy fats but I am not using the chicken feet soup at the moment, may in the future, but for now am taking gelatin and collagen supplements which are similar in action to the chicken feet soup.

FOODS THAT HINDER BREAST GROWTH:
Yin foods to avoid are beer, ice cold drinks, ice cream, grapefruit, pinapple, watermelon, honeydew melon, tomato, orange, strawberry, kiwi, pear, chives, coconut, chinese cabbage, bamboo, chinese date.

(08-09-2011, 04:59 PM)GorgeousBlonde Wrote:  Here is the PM from Wahaika:
"Yep, every single one [women on NBE]. I am not aware of a single woman, ever, who had success while using fish oil. I am in complete agreement that fish is better than flaxseed oil for general health and as an omega-3 source among other things. It is more bioavailable than flaxseed oil. The list goes on. But for NBE, flaxseed oil works, fish oil does not."

I don't know about that. When I started NBE last 12/9/10, I started with Barlean Fish Oil, 3240 mg FG, and 5000 mg MSM. and I grew fast from 32.5" to 33.5" by X'mas time. By New Year's, I was swelling to 34", which eventually went down to 33.75". I only took fish oil until it's gone, so about a month, or less before 1/9/11, since my kids like the taste since it's in yogurt form.

I, then, took flaxseed oil when I started Greenbush Kit#2, and I grew. I havn't taken flaxseed oil for about a month, and I still grew.

(08-09-2011, 05:28 PM)GorgeousBlonde Wrote:  Thanks to the boobie foods list, I am now going to avoid all the foods known to hinder breast growth. As for foods that enhance growth, I am going to consume healthy fats but I am not using the chicken feet soup at the moment, may in the future, but for now am taking gelatin and collagen supplements which are similar in action to the chicken feet soup.

FOODS THAT HINDER BREAST GROWTH:
Yin foods to avoid are beer, ice cold drinks, ice cream, grapefruit, pinapple, watermelon, honeydew melon, tomato, orange, strawberry, kiwi, pear, chives, coconut, chinese cabbage, bamboo, chinese date.

I continue to eat strawberry, kiwi, pear, ice cream (about 2x a week), and eat plentry of tomatoes since I cook Italian quite a bit, and love to cut tomatoes and cucumber for sandwiches. I use coconut milk a lot when I make Thai or Vietnamese dishes. I still grew. I'm not going to stop eating the above food either.

soonenough you dispelled some "theories" so thank you. I would prefer taking fish oil because being a nutritionist I know it is better. As for the boobie foods to avoid, after receiving your comment, it seems like they are simply a theory.

i would like to see a scientific explanation as to why those food hinder growth before i avoid them.

lol on us being "cutting edge". my program page is called something like journey from 34AA. i am taking PM and goat's rue. for anti-androgen, i recently switched to spearmint tea. i was taking greenbush's serum that has fenugreek and saw palmetto but i didn't feel like it did much. it tasted very sweet so i was worried about it spiking my insulin.

i've dabbled with GABA... not sure how i feel about it yet. i've also tried neocell collagen but noticed that it made me bloated every time i take it, so i stopped. i'm doing MSM and L-glutamine every day, along with b-complex, calcium, and magnesium, fish oil, and coconut oil.

you seem to be taking a lot more than me. how long have you been doing PM and have you experienced growth? what PM brand are you using?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon