Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

ebay versions?

hi all, i was searching for noogleberry on enaby when i came across some cheaper versions (i think someone also posted about this) do you think they are any good? i am only looking to improve the shape of my breasts as pm is working on the size, but im not sure if they are worth trying before noogleberry. also do breast suction devices actually help the shape of breast? xxxhi all, i was searching for noogleberry on enaby when i came across some cheaper versions (i think someone also posted about this) do you think they are any good? i am only looking to improve the shape of my breasts as pm is working on the size, but im not sure if they are worth trying before noogleberry. also do breast suction devices actually help the shape of breast? xxx

How much cheaper are the ones on ebay? I personally haven't tried any "off-brands" of Noogleberry, but I would that they'd work pretty much the same? The system is just a cup, tubing, and a hand-held pump (a T-connector too, if you get the double cups). The only thing I can imagine differing would be the cup (different shapes and quality levels) or the pump itself (bulb vs plastic). I suppose if the ebay ones were cheap enough and you had the money to spare, you could buy them and see if they work for you. If they do, then you got a good deal, if not, then it's not too big of a loss and a lesson learned. As for shaping the breast, Noogleberry helps with the shape so I assume other suction devices will, but a better bet would be pectoral exercises. If you tone up the muscle behind your breasts, it'll lift and firm up your breasts, making them look larger and counteract sagging.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon