Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

medium noogleberry cups for sale

I have some medium noogleberry cups that are just sitting around collecting dust so I thought I would see if anyone was interested in buying them. I will also include one L medium cup with them also but not figure it into the price since the rim has a small crackled area that at some point means it will crack but I figure it will be handy to decide when you are ready to move up in size. The set of mediums on noogleberry are about 32 with free shipping so I will do 17 with free shipping for mine. If you don't already have a noogleberry, you will still need to get the pump and tubes since this sale is Only for the cups.
thanks, Mel

Oops I just realized that intead of saying I would include 1 large cups I said L medium...so correction....two medium cups and one large cup.[/u]

Hi,

I'd like to buy the medium size NB if they're still available. Are you in the US? I am.

Thanks,
Chris

Yes, I'm in the US and still have the medium cups. You can contact me through private message and we can exchange our info.

Mel

SOLD

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon