- the environment
- eating non-organic meat
- stress
- processed soy foods
- chemicals in products
- caffeine

Here is an article on a supplement that can help:

http://www.livestrong.com/article/215001...upplement/

Lavender and tea tree oil are also linked to increasing estrogen.

(05-02-2012, 06:39 PM)BelaBrasil Wrote:  Oh and do you think I could apply L-Arginine with lotions other than progesterone during the time of the month that I'm not in my luteal phase?

Olive oil and aloe vera have been mentioned in terms of being safe on your breasts. The benefit is the increase in circulation so let me know if it does anything on it's own. Coconut oil might be another good option.

I would not use just any lotion. You want one that penetrates well into the skin and does not have junk in it or ingredients that mess with hormones.

Ahla,
I've been using your L arginine/ProGest formula for about a month. I came across L Arginine gel grom Swanson's. It says to use it where you want to increase circulation. No mg. info [/i]or amt. to use. It mixes real well w/ the progesterone cream. Do you think it will have the same effect as opening the caps & mixing?
Thanks

(16-02-2012, 08:17 PM)lostacres6 Wrote:  Ahla,
I've been using your L arginine/ProGest formula for about a month. I came across L Arginine gel grom Swanson's. It says to use it where you want to increase circulation. No mg. info [/i]or amt. to use. It mixes real well w/ the progesterone cream. Do you think it will have the same effect as opening the caps & mixing?
Thanks

It has quite a few ingredients so I'm not sure if any of them work against the effect you are trying to achieve. I know that lavender is linked to increasing estrogen. Increased estrogen is what you want to avoid.

INGREDIENTS: Deionized water, L-arginine, glycerin, propylene glycol, carbomer, ginseng extract, diazolidinyl urea, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, Origanum vulgare (oregano) leaf extract, Thymus vulgaris (thyme) extract, Cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon) bark extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, Citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel extract, Mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf extract, Hydrastis canadensis (goldenseal) root extract, Olea europaea (olive) leaf extract, citric acid, disodium EDTA.

AHLA,
One more question, please. When you had the stem cell/fat transfer done, did they harvest the fat via liposuction? If so, how much did they extract from you & how much did they put in each breast? I consulted a doctor in AZ & he said I was too thin (I don't think so) to extract enough of fat to reinsert.
Thanks for your time to answer.

They took 500cc from my thighs and injected about 180-200cc in each breast. I am slim and fit, my thighs are on the curvier side though.

Thanks for the info.
Wow, you got that much growth from 180-200 cc. The MD I consulted said I would need at least 300 cc in each breast for 1 cup of growth. My thighs are large, so are my saddlebags area but at the time I weighed 115 so he said I was too thin.
Are you in the states? If so, who was your doctor? If this is too personal to answer, I would understand.
Also, I stopped the L arginine gel & went back to the pills to mix with the ProGest. Thanks for that advice too.

Both Dr. Ahn (NY) and Dr. Feng (Ohio) do that procedure in the US. I cannot recommend any US doctors because I only feel comfortable assessing the Austria and Japan CS/PS based on their experience, innovation and specialization which is simply not there yet in other countries. It's important that imbalanced hormones be taken into consideration to improve results. I'm not seeing that in the US.

I had hyperbaric oxygen therapy for 10 days to ensure that the graft took post-op. That maybe why the fat was enough for 1 cup on one side, 1.5 cup increase on the other side.

Hi Ahla,

Do you think it's too much to also take vitex, while using pg cream and l-arginine capsules topically?

And can you teel me if borage oil has the same effect as vitex?

(08-03-2012, 08:55 PM)Intuition Wrote:  Hi Ahla,

Do you think it's too much to also take vitex, while using pg cream and l-arginine capsules topically?

And can you teel me if borage oil has the same effect as vitex?

I'm only familiar with vitex from my experience having PCOS. The point of it is for regulating your cycle. I'm not aware of it's other effects but it would be beneficial to do this regiment with a regulated cycle. If your cycle is regular I wouldn't add it. I tried macca in the mix and it hindered rather than helped because I did not need it.

Borage oil appears to have similar benefits to l-arginine. Because of that I would not use it topically in the same area. Orally in smaller doses should be fine, it has many benefits.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon