Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone tried adding FG to a PM program?

I just came across an old post where wahaika recommended adding FG extract to yor PM cream. Has anyone done this? Im assuming someone ( or maybe several people) on the old board or even on BE board did this and were successful, and that he is basing his opinion on their results, but I coud be wrong, and I wouldn't want to put words in his mouth. The only reason I mentioned it is because I would reallylike to find out who they are and check out their programs if they exist.

"...adding FG extract to yor PM cream..."

Irrespective of its effects on boob growth, I wouldn't recommend that unless you live on a desert island or on top of a mountain! I got 500ml of FG tincture and added it to body lotion to use as a massage lotion when I first started. Not to put too fine a point on it, that stuff STINKS! After about 10 days my wife refused to come near me and I ended up throwing about 80% of the bottle away.

Pansy Mae

(15-08-2011, 04:57 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  "...adding FG extract to yor PM cream..."

Irrespective of its effects on boob growth, I wouldn't recommend that unless you live on a desert island or on top of a mountain! I got 500ml of FG tincture and added it to body lotion to use as a massage lotion when I first started. Not to put too fine a point on it, that stuff STINKS! After about 10 days my wife refused to come near me and I ended up throwing about 80% of the bottle away.

Pansy Mae

IMO...Big Grin call me the odd ball.. I like the smell..smells like syrup..but anyway other then you not liking the smell how were the effects from for you.

(15-08-2011, 05:56 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  IMO...Big Grin call me the odd ball.. I like the smell..smells like syrup..but anyway other then you not liking the smell how were the effects from for you.

Well, as I say, it was right at the beginning of my NBE and I gave it up after about 10days or so, so much too soon to tell if it had any effect.
You're right about it smelling like maple syrup, but although that might be nice as flavouring, its a bit much when you effectively bathe in the stuff day after day and add some oil to make sure it sticks to the skinBig Grin

Pansy Mae

Maple syrup? Yum :p Thats not a bad enough smell to stop me if I think it will work. I heard that FG pills caused people to exude a maple syrup smell, but for some reason I didn't thinkthat the herb itself smells that way.

Maple syrup? Yum. Thats not a bad enough smell to stop me if I think it will work. I heard that FG pills caused people to exude a maple syrup smell, but for some reason I didn't thinkthat the herb itself smells that way.

So, did it ended up working? 'cause I'm planning on doing the same but on a body cream for massage.

Are you asking me or PansyMae? I haven't started any BE program at all yet. I'm still gonna be on the lookout for programs that involved both.

...and if it was me you were asking... I don't know because, as I said, I only used it for no more than a couple of weeks because of the smell. Also as I said, I mixed into body cream for massage..and it smells awful!!

Pansy Mae

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon