Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Annoying red dots! Arg!

Hi everyone!

Just wondering about the red dots. I've been getting them around the outer edges, and I may have overpumped a bit. Is it safe to keep pumping, just ease up on the pressure? I don't want to do any permanent damage. The spots are light pink and almost gone. They don't seem to last more than a day. Also - I'm new to noogling this week, and I heard this is really common in the beginning. But I read mixed messages where some people pump right through it with no issues, and some people stop for a few days.

I think Anastasia would be better answering this question because she is more experienced than us.
But to be honest with you, I get those red dots too, and I tell myself, "okay, I will not pump tomorrow until the red dots are gone" and then I just pump anyway. It seems as though I can't stop. NB is addictive.
I don't want to miss a day, I know, I sound like a crazy addict.
I haven't noticed the red dots getting worse, and they do get lighter, especially if I am not pumping that hard. I would say its okay to continue pumping as long as the red dots are not getting worse.

I got them in the beginning as well, I would still pump once to twice a day even if I got them, just wouldn't pump as hard. It helped me know when I pumped too hard. I think it's fine as long as you realize how much pressure you can handle.

Thanks guys!

I did pump tonight and realized why I had pumped harder before - one of my tubing ends somehow expanded a bit and literally will no longer stay on the nip of the cup! It just slides right off, which leads to extreme loss of suction. I did one at a time but only 45 mins smaller boob, 30 larger - and no red dots! I think I may tape the tubing with duct tape or something strong to keep it from sliding off. If you have any better suggestions, please let me know! It'll save me two hours a day Big Grin

Has this happened to you? Or is this just random and weird?

Hmm that is weird. Only time I had the tubing slide off like you are saying is after months and months or when I tried to move tubing when switching dome sizes. It could be A. the end of the tubing is stretched to where it doesn't grip onto the dome well enough, in that case cut a little off then put it on again to ensure it has a nice tight grip on there. B. the part on the dome that the tubing goes onto may not be shaped right? Look at it to see if it's different from your other dome if you have a 2nd one. In that case it was just a manufacturing mistake, then contact Lucy and tell her the issue.

Ahhh, ok. I bought mine used, so that's probably the case, because the two cups look exactly the same.

I will snip it! Thank you so much! Big Grin

Anastasia, thank you! I clipped the tubing a small amount and now it is totally snug! Did one 30 min session for the smaller one and almost done with an hour! Yippee!

I got these last night, as well! I definitely pumped too hard. Mine look as though they have a little bit before they go away, still. Should I take a few days off until they are gone? or just keep pumping a little lighter?

Hi Notsobusty,
My red dots were not severe or anything like that, and I didn't get bruises or blisters, so you really should be the judge of yourself. If you feel like the red dots are really bad, you should take a day off or two, they will get lighter, don't worry. If they aren't that bad, just continue noogling but with lighter pressure, that's what I did, and I don't have any problems. Big Grin

I am getting these too! Has anyone tried using a bruise cream like Hirudoid or would it interfere with the swelling from Noogleberry? I know that Hirudoid works by improving blood circulation to the area which is how it dissolves bruises so I wonder if this would be beneficial even?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon