Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM & hCG diet

(09-08-2011, 01:07 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  What is hcg diet?

A terrible diet, why?...

What you do is you take a hormone (which by the way you can only get through a clinic now so all "hcg" diets don't actually have the hormone in it anymore) from a pregnant woman that supposedly makes your body believe that it is pregnant and when you do the mandatory 500 calories a day diet it "tricks" your body into thinking its starving and then you release more fat. The thing is this, one pound of body fat is 3,500 calories and you are eating 500 calories a day and in order to lose a pound a day (which is what it does to you) that means you would have to burn 4000 calories that day. Here is the catch, you don't have to exercise so how in the heck are you burning 4,000 calories a day without exercise? It burns your muscle. Most of the women who try this diet end up developing something called a hypothyroid in which their thyroid stops producing it's hormones leading to a permanent bad metabolism. You are losing weight off of this diet not because of the drops but because you are starving off of 500 calories a day. You wouldn't even need the drops, 500 calories a day, you are gonna lose weight. Supposedly this diet helps your body so that your thyroid and muscle isn't effected but that is only with the real hcg being in the product but anything you buy over the counter only has homeopathic (which homeopathic by the way is a HIGHLY diluted version of something) strengths of things such as wild yam and black cohosh which balance your hormones and supposedly when you take it it "mimics" hcg in your system. As if the hcg diet wasn't dangerous enough, now you are taking basically sugar water while eating 500 calories a day. I work at a gnc and I can say that 90% of my customers who try this diet gain the weight back and then their metabolism is worse off than it was before. It's not a healthy diet and I hope it goes away as soon as possible

Like, no offense miel26 I am glad that you lost some weight with it and I hope it stays off I hope you are one of the lucky ones but I also hope you re-consider doing it again. As for taking PM with hcg they are very counter-productive and I don't think it is possible. You need the calories to grow your breasts and on a 500 calorie diet you are leaving nothing for your breasts to grow from. Not only that if you are doing a real hcg diet with the real hormone it could be dangerous because you aren't supposed to take PM while pregnant and the hcg diet is a pregnancy hormone. Or if you are doing the homeopathic version the herbs in the over-the-counter hcg diets are counter-productive to PM. PM works best on its own and black cohosh will cancel it out a bit. It is usually advised to lose weight first and then do NBE. I on the other hand already have big boobs but I am taking PM to help maintain what I have while losing weight. But since you are trying to lose weight and grow your boobs I would say focus on the weight loss first and then do NBE.

(09-08-2011, 08:14 AM)miel26 Wrote:  Has anyone taken PM while being on the hCG diet? I know that weight loss and breast enhancement don't really go together. I am considering doing the hcg diet in the future but I'm worried about losing the growth that i have achieved with PM. I'm wondering if I take PM and hcg together, will that help me maintain most of my size or will I still most likely lose a lot of fat from my breasts? I think I might try it in the future and see what happens. I did hcg in the past and went from 150lbs to 130lbs. I was very happy with the weight loss, but I lost most of my breasts. (I had really small breasts to begin with so I was pretty much left with nothing). I've been taking PM for 3 months and have grown it all back & a little bit more. But I'm just wondering if anyone here has tried the hcg diet and what their experiences were? If they continued their breast enhancement routine while taking hCG and how that worked out?
Thanks Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
PM & hCG diet - by miel26 - 09-08-2011, 08:14 AM
RE: PM & hCG diet - by beachbumbythesea - 09-08-2011, 01:07 PM
RE: PM & hCG diet - by gogirlanime - 10-08-2011, 12:30 AM
RE: PM & hCG diet - by MoK217 - 09-08-2011, 01:53 PM
RE: PM & hCG diet - by beachbumbythesea - 10-08-2011, 12:43 AM
RE: PM & hCG diet - by miel26 - 10-08-2011, 06:16 AM
RE: PM & hCG diet - by gogirlanime - 11-08-2011, 01:58 AM
RE: PM & hCG diet - by Ginie - 11-08-2011, 11:51 AM
RE: PM & hCG diet - by Peter - 07-02-2013, 11:36 AM