Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cinnamon and Starflower?

Does Cinammon oil and Starflower oil work for massaging and making them bigger and helping Noogleberry suction to your skin?

(02-08-2011, 07:45 PM)whitevalkyrie Wrote:  Does Cinammon oil and Starflower oil work for massaging and making them bigger and helping Noogleberry suction to your skin?

This is the first time I have heard cinnamon for NBE, I know that it helps with circulation though I don't know if it has any plant estrogens or progesterones in it. Starflower is borage oil and a lot of women like to use it for massage, so I would say try that and I can't see the cinnamon causing any harm, it will probably help the phytoestrogens of the borage oil seep deeper into your tissues while noogling.

I know this has nothing to do with the question but cinammon oil is good to lower diabetes..sorry for butting in..Hey Isabelle forgot to mention that to you..gave some to my brother in law and his readings were lower.

Thanks, didn't know that Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon