Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Actives, does it keep working?

Hey all, i'm kristine and i'm 19 going on 20 but i've already had my first kid. I've lost all the baby weight my only problem is that i went from a full 34 B to a flat A after breast feeding. I've heard some really good reviews about Breast Actives and i'm almost sold on getting it. i just need to know one thing. . . if u do achieve your desired results do u keep them if u quit using the product? as you can imagine as a new mom i'm on a tight budget and need to know if i'm going to be spending thousands of dollars over a few years just to keep the size cause if that's the case i'll start saving for implants that will keep their size. please let me know!

I haven't taken Breast Actives personally (though I know there are some here on the forum who have, successfully!) but I do know that with pretty much all NBE programs, it's highly recommended to take a maintenance dose for a while after reaching your goal. As far as I understand, most take a smaller dose of whatever it is they were taking for anywhere from several months to a year. If you just suddenly stop and don't continue taking anymore once you've grown, you run the risk of losing some or all of your results.

Hopefully someone else who has used BA will chime in with more details!

Hi Krystine.
I tried Breast Actives about 2 years ago. I only tried it for 2 months because I had very painful cramps, my period was heavier and lasted longer, so I quit taking them. That's just my experience and ofcourse everyone is different.
I have read some success stories on BA.
But shortcake is right, whatever you're taking for NBE, after you have achieved your results, you have to take a maintenance dose of it for maybe from 6 months to a year. From what I have read, the growth needs to take a while to become permanent growth. Anywhere from 6 months to a year should do it. Otherwise, you will most likely lose what you have achieved.
Good luck!

I though Breast Active is a cream apply on the breast (pls correct me if I am wrong), just wonder why it can affect the period ?

Hi Janice.
Breast Actives comes in both Pills and Cream.

(03-08-2011, 10:38 AM)melissa4u Wrote:  Hi Janice.
Breast Actives comes in both Pills and Cream.
Thanks, Melissa.

hi girls, anybody of you used or know some info about love36 breast enhancement cream? I've read it's some sort of herbal product and some of the girls do have good effect.

Figure out what herbs you need then buy them separately from a cheaper site like http://www.swansonvitamins.com/

Usually a big price mark up on those products and you can't control the individual dosages to match your needs.

Breast actives does work ok and should have some follow up treatments for maintenance, and yes it comes with pills, cream and an exercise guide so between the three the results are considerable, plus the pricing is about the same as some of the other popular selling products.

Breast Actives isn't a very strong product and so it isn't good value for money. There are other products out there with much stronger formulations. The success rate of Breast Actives with women is this forum is very patchy. Some women here have succeeded with it, but overall the success rate isn't that impressive.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon