Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is CLA?

Hi...

Isabelle..it sounds like it has similar effects as coconut oil

Link for CLA info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conjugated_linoleic_acid

Thank you for the info Susan,

I want to stay away from it for now, because the paragraph of possible adverse side effects. I'm trying to increase insulin sensitivity.

I take CLA, but not for NBE. It's supposed to encourage leaner body composition (less fat mass, more muscle).

So it doesnt interfer with NBE..I guess not because I just seen what you wrote at the bottom of your post...you go girl[Image: emoticon-char-004.gif]

Do you have a program of yours posted, if so can you post the link for me..but the CLA does effect the titas..Big Grin does it help them you think.Huh

CLA is a fat that helps to burn off excess fat and keep lean muscle, it is the only thing that has been proven so far to specifically lose fat from your stomach the most. It shouldn't interfere with NBE as far as I know, I have been taking it for 2 months and I am seeing nothing but great results, my boobs aren't getting any smaller, only my waist Big Grin For best results you should take 4-6 pills of it a day and for many it takes about 4-6 weeks to really start kicking in.

Hi Gogirlanime,

Haha just got what your user name says..cute (it sounds like it says go girl of mine)..anywho..

Wow that is really interesting.. so that is what the connect of the other site for taking coconut oil..the coconut oil is suppose to reduce the tummy fat...So CLA does this..hmmmm..and it doesnt interfere NBE..went the others read this they are going to run and buy some..

Thank you for the important feedback..[Image: smiley-gen078.gif]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon