Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hey there

although I can't see how I have excess estrogen as I am underweight...

I took this test as well, but I don't feel its very accurate just because there are so many different things that can cause the problems he's asking. Like insomnia, anxiety, depression, bladder infection, acne, ect. All of those issues can be brought on from multiple areas, not just estrogen and progesterone.

Although I've read that most western women (Idk where you're from sorry) are estrogen dominate, which apparently is why we have more severe menopause, I wouldn't trust this test. Maybe you should try the saliva test it suggested.

It worked well enough for me. It can track changes within the same person. I use it together with lists of symptoms of estrogen dominance, progesterone dominance, and androgen excess, to check if I'm taking too much of something. That changes over time during the program. A quick test is more useful than lab work then.

Well I can see it being helpful if you started taking something and symptoms change after taking said stuff for a period so you checked that box. Then you would be able to monitor what said stuff alters what. Yet there still are many contributing factors you should weed out as well.

But when I took it, all of the answers are things that not only run in my family, but I've dealt with since at least 12, like insomnia, so I can't really say whether it's an estrogen/progesterone/androgen issue.

But I agree with you, it can track changes if you use it consistently within the same person.

i will be taking periactin for weight gain until the end of the year, then from january to june I will start back on my herbs for breast, and If I need a bigger butt maybe butt too, I am hoping with the weight gain my butt will get bigger Big Grin wish me luck, i wonder if you can take periactin and maca Huh

Hi Marcy,

Your doc might know: maca has been around for hundreds of years.

Good luck with the periactin. It's an antiallergic (histamine blocker), and weight gain is a side effect. It works through increased appetite. Maca increases your energy and activity level, so you have to watch the scale. What you need now is a good NBE diet. Then eat lots of it.

thank you isabelle I was thinking of taken maca after I get my weight up, trying to be a hottie by the summer Big Grin

order my ciplactin cant wait for it to arrive Big Grin

Waist: 24
Hips: 30
Butt: 33
so my bra size is a 32 B

(04-08-2011, 10:05 PM)CousinRose Wrote:  I took Maca and it gave me a butt but practically nothing on the stomack. It really helped me to gain weight, you could try that, some girls also gain breasts from it.

what kind of maca did you take?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon