Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I believe PM is unique..I also just added maca today

Hey Isabelle you mentioned that PM and maca are missing the prolactin process for swelling.. I read that L-arginine helps in the secretion of protactin.. so would that count for not having an herb for this phase/cycle..my titas are sore everyday since I been on the maca but they became more sore taking more L-arginine..there is some in my aminos and collagens but I added 500mg and it has b6 too.. Would this also make me break out.. someone mentioned and I read it too that it helps the body eliminate toxins..I am thinking it is coming out through the skin too which it usually will and that is why I am getting some break outs not alot and they go away fast too which they never did..it also said that it is good for the immune system..I have had immune problems (the rash around my mouth) and with this new regimen and since adding the L-arginine it is almost goneBig Grin

Thanks Susan,

Prolactin from L-arginine? That would explain how a very simple program like MydreamisGcup's works so well. But I honestly don't know. I'll start reading again, it's all here:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=30684&highlight=L-arginine#pid30684

There you go again reading my mind.. while I was typing that post I was thinking of MydreamsGcup..and she is the one I started to follow..she did not use may supps either..anywho I found this on the L-Arginine and now I need miss pro to translateBig Grin
This link is more scientific which is good
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10739497

This one explains it plan and simple..but you could elaborate moreBig Grin
http://www.livestrong.com/article/488887...prolactin/

P.S. My dad finially bought a 1 gig stick..oooohhhh...nice..now I have 4 windows open and no freeze up...sweeeeeeeeeeet..wicked awesome..doesnt take much to make me happy

Good! You will find things so much faster Smile

Thanks for the links: pretty convincing. L-arginine also helps in the healing of wounds. Look under "Function":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L-arginine
That could explain why acne heals faster.

Maca can cause breakouts. But I can't imagine 3 a day is too much. Can you give it a shot with mint tea or so?

I am not sure if it is the maca or the L-arginine flushing toxins making me break out I think it is that L-arginine..it isnt that bad..

Huhwhat mint tea? where that come from...what purpose..Big Grin What to make me sleep..well not a bad thought tried to go back to sleep but mind was racing but I am tired..what fennel..oh wait duh..mint u said..good old spearmint I have..you thinking my antrogens high..my gut is saying ..that I need more rest..really.. and I feel like the toxins a exiting my skin..so up the water too..need to come out down there..I rather it then my skinBig Grin

Yes, spearmint or SP. If that helps, the problem is androgen.

If it's the L-arginine, decrease it to 5 g. That worked for IdreamofD:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8755&pid=32010&highlight=L-arginine+break+out#pid32010

I think I am going to reduce the maca just take 2 pills today..and drink alot of water..go light on eating..and I am going to try again to get more sleep..just really tired..only got 5 hours of intrupted sleep..I feel like that will help too..if that doesnt work then I will go to the spearmint tea..

Yes, sleep sure helps. Kids who take things to party longer all have acne.

Nap time. Sweet dreams Smile

Hi ladies!

Don't mean to hijack, but I follow Gcup's program also, and I found that once I took the l-arginine at 10g, I started breaking out. I reduced it back to roughly 5g (hard to say exacts because I have powder and just use a basic idea of tsp), I have less skin problems. But I LOVE the l-arginine, and wish my skin could handle the 10. I may try again at some point.

Hey..all done with my nap ..still alittle tired but better..acne is better after a nice hot shower..Thanks Isabelle.

Hi IdreamofD..

Ok..good to know..can you or Isabelle or anyone..how much is 5g in mg's..I take a total of about 1040mg..I dont think that is alot but it is me we are talking about..Isabelle knows..I have to take baby doses just about..that is good to know..yes me too I like L-arginine too..I think Isabelle mentioned that or Prettymama..somebodyBig Grin Thank you IdreamofD..good info

I am wondering in addition to the amino I worked out pretty hard the other day and was hurten for 2 days..couldnt even work out yesterday on my day to work out..it wore me out..going to work out tomorrow..I feel I need that much rest..that will be 3 days rest..woof..plus period is coming..maybe I exhausted my adrenal glands too..well I am going to skin 1 maca pill take the 7pm one.. I have been eating a little more sugar too..bad me..that could be it too..been craving a lot..but the breakouts are not too bad thank goodness..they do say it will happen on NBEHuh I will say my breakouts arent as bad as they use to be by far..so I am just dealing with it and it will be ok..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon