Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I want my boobs back!

Hi everyone!
I'm a long time lurker of these forums, I came across the old ones while doing some research on PM. Finally decided to registers, because I think it will be good for me to have some motivation in my NBE journey.

My story:
I'm a teenager (so I'm not going to go crazy with phytoestrogens) and, although I didn't always like them, I used to have quite large breasts. I argued with my mom over each cup size increase. She'd told me I was a D cup, and I kept wearing my 36C's. A while later she insisted I was a DD, and I was holding on to my 36D's (but those were some really cute bras)! But I guess they're right when they say you don't know what you've got til it's gone...

My boobs weren't the only place where I was big, and last summer I made a big effort to lose weight. It worked...but I lost a lot of breast volume too. I went from being a full 36DD (more likely a 34 or 36DDD) to being kind of in between sizes. I have the problem a lot of others have in losing their "tops". I didn't notice it until, instead of being teased by my family about my growing breasts as per usual, someone made a comment that they looked smaller. I was kind of in denial until then, but that comment officially slowed my weight loss efforts. I wanted a flatter tummy, but I definitely didn't want to lose my curves.

Right now I'm wearing a mixture of sizes. The best fitting bra I have is a 34DD that's a little tight in the cups. I have a few 36D's that fit well enough. I have some 36DD's that I can still wear, but I don't fill them out like I used to. That's my goal: getting back to my old size/shape.

My previous programs:
When I first started worrying about this, I took a supplement called Natural Curves for two months. I looked up the ingredients on Wikipedia before ordering and read a lot of good things about them being used for NBE. I did actually notice some firming and maybe even a little growth, but I'm not sure if it would have been permanent or dignificant over time.

It was into the second month of that supplement that I read about PM and started looking into it. I switched to PM for month 3, without doing any research on cycling it or ramping up gradually, and without letting my system adjust back from taking the Natural Curves --- BIG MISTAKE. I took the recommended 500mg in the morning and 500mg. When I got my period, it was unusually short and light and I thought I would keep taking it just for that even if it didn't make my boobs bigger. But them the next week it was like I had my period again...but it was abnormally and embarassingly heavy! That turned me off of PM, at least at high doses. I did take one pill a few days a week until I finished off the bottle.

My current program:
Massage with my own PM cream/serum:
I mix batches of Sweet Almond Oil and/or Vit. E Oil with Ainterol PM powder in a drop bottle. It's too grainy to rub into the skin on it's own, but I mix it with a drop of Palmer's Bust Firming Massage Cream right before applying and it comes out great. My massage technique varies: chi rotations, Thai "breast slapping", "skin brushing" fat from other places towards my breasts, etc.
Vitamin/protein supplementation:
This is mostly a result of my huge health kick last year, and the fact that I'm still trying to tone up (so you can add regular exercise in here too). I take a multivitamin, a Vit. B complex, CLA, Calcium + Vit. D, L-Glutamine, and I try to get in lots and lots of protein! I'd like to get some collagen or gelatin supplements to increase skin firmness too.
PM supplementation (occasionally):
I sometimes take a small oral dose of the PM powder (less than 500mg). The taste is terrible, so it's definitely not something I try to do often, although I would like to get on some kind of regular schedule with it or maybe switching to BO.
Subliminal breast enlargment tracks:
No, not Blake Talks which I find to be impossible to listen through or Rockmelon which is kind of unpleasant and how it works makes me wonder if it causes lactation eventually...I'm using this which is a lot more well, subliminal. I like it because it sounds like those ambience tracks on yoga/relaxation CD's, so it makes it easy to relax or fall asleep to. You get a few (I think 5) different versions of the NBE track, so you can't really get bored with it. The downside is that it's not free, lol. Tongue But I always feel bigger after listening to it and sometimes even get tingles through my breasts similar to the growing pains from the PM/massage so it's worth it to me.

My progress:
Fullest measurement around my bust
May: 99cm
June: 103cm
July: will measure after my period

My skin also seems a lot softer/firmer/tighter, and my breasts are firmer as well. Wish me luck! Any tips or advice are welcome Smile

Phew, long post!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon