Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My personal plan n journey

Really? Whodathunk!?

I mean, wild yam... Have you checked the elderly gentlemen's supps shelf?

Hi Prettymama and Isabelle,

They are hard to find in stores..what about online. Here is a link for puritan prides site..they have 405mgs 100caps 2 for 8.49 (it is a buy one get one free or 5 for 16.98.) they have a cream too.

http://www.puritan.com/wild-yam-340?searchterm=wild%20yam&rdcnt=1

Thank u beachbumbythesea...i went to gnc...nothin....

Hi Prettymama,

gnc do carry Wild Yam:
http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3922125

Maybe they can order it for you.

Isabelle the workers there acted like they never heard of it!! Crazy.....well ill try another gnc..thank Isabelle the workers there acted likethey never heard of it!! Crazy.....well ill try another gnc..thank u!

Hi Prettymama,

Sorry I didn't flag this before, but you are using an awful lot of SP. It will drive your libido to zero. 585 mg twice a day is more than any woman needs. One capsule is certainly enough.

You may even be able to do without SP, because there are anti-androgens in the yogi nursing mother support and yogi mother to be teas: peppermint, spearmint, and stinging nettle leaf. Stinging nettle root is stronger than the leaves, but they are still anti-androgen.

Goodmorning Prettymama and again Isabelle,

I have a suggestion..Prettymama I think you should update in this post what you are taking, and if your taking teas with a mix list every single herbs and supps..do you agree Isabelle cause you can add something and not know if it effects anything..even food.

Im currently.taking my breast teas that I mentioned in the first page and 3000 mg of fenugreek....plus a massage a paste of fenugreek and cocoa butter before bed leaving it on til my morning shower.

I'm worried about the anti-androgens in the teas: peppermint, spearmint, and stinging nettle leaf. Are they all in one tea? Then try the other one for a while.

Hey Prettymama,

Here is what is in both teas not sure which one has what in it:

yogi nursing mother support and yogi mother to be....containing lots.of good stuff... fennel,fenugreek,chamomile,stinging nettle leaf,anise seed,english.lavender flower, rasberry leaf,peppermint,,spearmint,dandelion root, cardamom seed

Every mid morning i take 2 fenugreek 610 mgs...1 maca 510mgs ...and 1 saw palmetto 585mgs....then after dinner.i take 1 fenugreek...2 maca...and 1, saw palmetto then i also massge twice daily...
This is how i do my massage....what you will need: sweet almond oil..fenugreek capsoles..

Ok so ive upped my dosage..4 fenugeeek..4 maca..and 2 saw palmetto a day

The last line is her current amounts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon