Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'd like to Noogle! But so many questions...

Hey guys,

I've been lurking around this forum for the past few weeks and have finally decided to try NBing. But I have so many questions!

From what I've read, NBing is best done whilst lying down and to position them so the nipples are to the center of the cups... Any other tips/suggestions?

Also,
1) What size would you recommend for me (I'm a 34B)? Would a large be too big?
2) Would you recommend buying the cup rings? Or should I DIY like http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5582?
3) Are there optimal times to do this? e.g. before bed?
4) Can you exercise and diet whilst NBing?
5) Can you have any lotions on you while you pump? Or should the skin be clean?
6) Can you put on any lotions afterwards? If not, how long would you recommend before doing so?

Thanks for reading my long post! Big Grin I really appreciate it if someone could answer me.

1) I don't think a large will be too big. I am just under a 34b and use larges.
2) that is the method i used when i padded my domes & it works well. I kept hearing the nb ones were bad, so I never tried them.
3) some people don't get rings that stay. however, my marks last a long time... I only noogle a) before bed, b) if I know i wont be going out or c) when i have something appropriate to wear out that covers the ring marks. but there are no "optimal times", just whenever is most convenient.
4) you can totally exercise and diet! that's what I'm doing and neither will affect the other.
5) you should ALWAYS use lotion or some other lubricant when pumping. if not you can hurt your skin and you wont get the swelling you want. always use lotion.
6) i think its a good idea to put lotion on again afterward. I always do, or I just massage the left over lotion that is already on my skin.

I hope this helps! Also, be sure to DRINK PLENTY OF WATER to help with swelling and make sure to be CONSISTENT. Smile Also, some people recommend massaging before noogling, and I've added this to my routine as well. There's the chi massage or tigerlily/fengshui's massage which I think are the two best methods... I combine the two.

Hey,

Thanks so much! I just purchased the NB and the rings, hopefully it will come soon.

What kinda lotion do you use? Is normal body cream ok? I have some PM cream, so I'm gonna try to use that... maybe it will stimulate faster growth? Hehehe, one can only hope. Tongue

Thanks for the info, I’m so pleased to hear you can diet and pump and it wont change anything. I’m planning on going on a strict diet and exercise regime when I move and I was hoping that the NB would still work.

I just got my package and got taxed $48CAD. How ridiculous. The border valued the package to be at $300 even though it was only valued at about $70. Not happy Sad Now I have to fill in a request of refund (how annoying).

I strongly urge you guys to calculate any additional costs before buying. I do hope the Noogle will be worth it.

Apart from this minor setback, everything looks good except for the bag which has several cuts and is dusty.

Will start pumping tonight! Tongue

(21-07-2011, 05:02 PM)tiramisu Wrote:  Apart from this minor setback, everything looks good except for the bag which has several cuts and is dusty.

Update: I contacted Noogleberry, where Lucy replied and compensated me. The cuts and damage to the bag were not Noogleberry's fault but due to mishandling at customs.

I pumped for half an hour last night, must say it was quite interesting! Breast swelled up and felt tingly afterwards. Looking forward to tonight!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon