Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should i noogle again ?

Hi Everyone, well im considering starting up again with the noogleberry with the Extra Extra large domes. Im really undecided though as i do not want any size increase just want to get my fullness back and firmness so i dont really know what type of regime to follow with this. I really do not want any size increase atall so im just not sure, any ideas or advice is very appreciated Big Grin

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

maybe you could just pump for idk 10min twice a day? just so that its not enough to grow them.

maybe massage could be all you need on here iv seen girls who just wanted to reduce sagging get results from just massage.

otherwise a herbal cream:fenugreek or pm could help with fullness because theyd get fuller before they grew(and people who want growth normally use creams with supplements)

or exercises to tone the chest muscles

but you seriously have a lovely figure anyway!

MydreamisGcup: what massages would help to reduce sagging? I´m aiming for growth AND perkiness, so far I´ve only been noogling and doing the chi rotations (when I remember which is mostly when I take a shower).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon