Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

me again lol help with PM

okay so after some reseach into the herbs used for breast enlargement i have decided to carry on with the breastactives pills as they seem to contain the herbs i need and also add 1000mg of PM (can't spell it lol) a day.
does this sound safe?

also im a little worried as ive read PM is used for bum and hip enlargement! i can definatley do without that, is this true?!

what else can anyone suggest to take or use?

thank you and take care xx

Hi,

I am kinda new but been reading alot.. as for safe taking the other herbs with PM I think it ok but may not be effective but you can try it..maybe take the herbs first and see how that goes (if you start getting growing pains) if that doesnt work then start to add PM..basically it is all about experimenting..the reason for not taking PM and herbs (some do take them together some dont) is one the brand I take and I have others say that PM is strong enough on its own and the other herbs will cancel out good stuff the PM is doing...read alot on the PM thread and you well see more explaintion or someone could explain it more..personally herbs give me headaches and stomach problems..PM is working really good for me..not sure cause it is my age (47) or just because of what is going on with my hormones..I am taking more then recommended (1500mg) and doing good..I may go back down to 1000mg on and off just to confuse the body..as for PM effecting the hips and butt I havent heard of that as much as saw palmentto and maca doing that...I feel my skin all over is tighter and my skin and hair are getting better hair is growing faster and skin is slowly clearing of my acne..

Hope I help with some questions.

thank you very much, you have really helped me Smile
could ask if you know anything about PM and birth controll? PM is something i really would like to try but i'm looking for birth controll that will not effect the results and vise versa the PM effecting the birth control.

thank you again xxthank you very much, you have really helped me Smile
could ask if you know anything about PM and birth controll? PM is something i really would like to try but i'm looking for birth controll that will not effect the results and vise versa the PM effecting the birth control.

thank you again xx

Hey,

I might have explained the answer not so good.. the only herb I took with PM was saw palmentto and stopped it because SP doesnt agree with me..the link below I hope will help and not confuse you

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7463&page=1

You will get alot more good info...

Hey pippymilly, you may try using a combination of breast massage and recommended natural food from the guide which can be found at http://howtogetnaturalbigbreast.com/ after free registration.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon